.22 shells

ROCKEY

ive shot just about every kind of 22 shell you can think of, i was just wondering what kind you guys like and what you like to hunt or shoot with em,ive shot everything from squirlls to groundhogs and mostly everything between..

While I'm not a youth, [wish I was], I prefer hollow points over any others. I shoot mainly Remington or CCI. Rabbits & squirrels mainly are my targets.

Depends on what I am doing. If I am hunitng squirrels then usually CCI hollow points. If I am out plinking, whatever I can find in bulk that is cheep. Right now I am working on a box of federal hollow points from wally world.

If all I had to use on fox was 22LR then I would go with the CCI mini mags. I have always had luck with them shooting ground hogs out at my grandpas way back in the day so I would think they would work on foxes as well.. BUT hey I could be wrong

If I were going Fox hunting with my 22lr I would use
CCI Stingers. They will have the expansion you will need for larger game. Good Luck Chris,

Remingtons suck! I get a lot of duds that just won't go off. It is a problem that I only have with them too, the pin hits them in the right spot, but they don't go off. I usually shoot the mini mags, but lately I have spent the extra dough and bought the Velocitors, they are sweet!

i ended up getting a couple boxes of the mini mags and they really rip small game up. very accurate though. not that bandit would know that or anything,lol.

We've been pleased with the Remington hollow points. No misfires and hit squirrels with that gradifying "thud".

Nick T

Back