What are the top 5 movies of all time?

Pulp Fiction
The Big Lebowski
Fargo
Kingpin
Air Force One
Raiders of the Lost Ark - part 3
Forrest Gump

At least this is what I save on my TIVO to watch over and over. I could not stop at 5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

You left out caddyshack! you cant have it on your avatar and not include it.

Its In the Hole! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last of the Dogmen
Captain Ron
Quigley Down Under
Crocodile Dundee
American Graffiti,
Where The Red Fern Grows
Jeremiah Johnson
Shoot to Kill
Pulp Fiction
Sniper
Blazing Saddles
O'Brother Where Art Thou
Open Range
Gods and Generals
Days of Thunder
Jaws
Lonesome Dove,

Ok couldn't stop at 5 and I couldn't give them an order they are all good anything with Robert Duvall, Tom Berenger, Tom Selleck, Kevin Costner

The AFI top 5.
Quote:
1. CITIZEN KANE (1941)

2. CASABLANCA (1942)

3. THE GODFATHER (1972)

4. GONE WITH THE WIND (1939)

5. LAWRENCE OF ARABIA (1962)

I've seen this ranking before, and of these 5, I have never seen 3 of them (Citizen Kane, Casablance, and Lawrence of Arabia. Hard to believe I know, but I've nevers seen them.

Braveheart

Apocalypse Now

Saving Private Ryan

Grapes Of Wrath

Cinderella Man

In no particular order of importance. There are a ton more equally as good as these though.

Good hunting

Lonesome Dove
Pulp Fiction
We Were Soldiers
Tombstone
Remember the Titans
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
many others these were just the most recent I watched for the umpteenth time.

Quigley Down Under, Lonesome Dove, Cool Hand Luke, Outlaw Josie Wales, Way Of The Gun, Ghost In The Darkness, A River Runs Through It.

We were Soldiers
The Patriot
Tombstone
Lonesome Dove
Where the Red Fern Grows (only if you have read the book a few times)

Matter of fact, I need to read that book again.

Quote:
- Office Space

I forgot about this one. Living in a cubicle enviroment I can understand why this has become a true cult classic.

Yaaaaaaaa... We're going to need you to come in on Saturday... Great, Thaaaaaaanks...

Office Space - truly hilarious! I only working in a corporate cubicle village for a little over a year and I could fully appreciate that movie. I would have sworn they'd pulled some of the charecters from my office. Speaking of that sort of humor, One of about 3 TV shows that I even bother wasting my time with, not to mention actually enjoy, is "The Office." You don't have to spend much time in corporate America before you see the humor there.

Gladiator
legends of the fall
Forest gump
The last samurai
8 seconds
stand by me
first knight
the warriors
The last of the dogmen
Troy
and I'm sure I could think of many many more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back