Predator Obsession website

okeytrapper

For all those who enter...
The Predator Obsession web site is up but is in re-design.
I ask that you check up on it over the next few weeks as there will be new stuff and it will look completely different soon. You may still order our video and other goodies though. We will have a podcast of us on some hunts and other fun stuff coming soon. Thanks for your support.
-Okeytrapper-

I want to let you all know that we carry a complete line of Aarkyyotr's calls(production) as well as KO Predator solutions calls, Reese lanyards and coyote carriers, Outfoxed products decoy, truck decals, license plates, and more! Come pay us a visit. Thank you - Richard

If ya'll haven't seen the video Scott and Richard made, Predator Obsession, YOU BETTER SEE IT!! It is a VERY good video!! Good job guys..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Joe

Thanks Joe! We are headed out this morning to start filming for the next series of videos. Going to Texas for a little fun and work.

We are headed to Arizona in a couple of weeks,maybe I can talk Richard in to coming up to Kne-vah-duh.What do ya think. okhunter

The trip to southern Nevada wouldnt be worth the gas waisted. I might just make it your way though. Shoot me a PM , I got some questions to ask ya.

I am sure that you know of Crapshoot’s reputation so if you do go to southern Nevada bring your fastest camera and your best camera person or the puppies will be in the dirt before you even get the camera focused! Hope you have a great and successful trip!!

Thanks Cactus Rat,I am really looking forward to the trip. Crapshoot had some prior engagements so we won't get to meet up with him,but I hear he will be in Oklahoma in December. okhunter

Back