My son's first coyote (he is 6)

That is just a fantastic experience for any kid and especially for Dad! Great shooting Tanner!

Nothing is better in life than seeing our children smile while learning through experiences while standing by our sides. Byron you are a lucky man and Tanner is what I hope the future is all about!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Tanner,
First of all Congrats young man on your first yote.
Secondly, I want to thank you for inspiring my son. Dylan my oldest son (who is 8) saw your pics and read the story he is sooooooo jealous. Dylan has been hunting for 4 years, taken a doe but wants to get a yote so bad he can't sit still. Byron it takes one heck of a Dad to get his kids out hunting, Now I have another good reason to tell my wife why I am buying your DVD's and stuff. Shes a softie for good daddies don't you know.

Rus

Very cool! My 7 yr old son will be gunning for his first coyote this fall. What rifle was he shooting (NEF?) I need to figure out a rifle for my son to shoot coyotes with.

Thanks!

Boy, they grow up fast don't they?

Congrats to both of you. Tanner for his first coyote, and you Byron-for being what a Dad is supposed to be. Lana has alot to be proud of in both of you.

Back