my first hog for 06'

YoteSackbuster

this one was up close and personal.The wife and me were coming back from the store, and down the road leading to my house we spotted this big old sod poodle chewing some cud.
we stopped and he ran over to ditch next to the road.I got out quietly with my glock 19 .I could see his nose pokin out but he wasen't coming out any further.I motioned the wife to drive on down the road aways.As the noise from the truck faded he poped his head out for a look.BOOM 147 grain gold dot through the brain houseing group! I think im gonna keep using this tactic..It works!

nice one ! About a month ago i was out p-dogging, and zapped one with my AR at about 130 yards. Left my rifle at the spot i was shooting from, walked up to admire my handy work. A rather stupid rabbit pops up about 30 feet from me thinking i was unarmed. I did my quick draw with the glock 26 and let him munch on a 147gr federal HST as a lesson. Ironically its not the first kill with the G26 either, it got another rabbit about 6 months ago. Damn carry gun has more kills then my Savage 17hmr /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back