FOTPCA Spring Association Meeting Poster Contest

OKTrap

You do not have to be a member of FOTPCA, nor a resident of Oklahoma to participate. You must simply show up at the April meeting with poster and report card in hand.

Kids, a poster competition will be held at the Spring First Oklahoma Trappers & Predator Callers Association meeting, on April 29, 2006. The competition will be for two age brackets, 6 to 10 years and 11 to 15 years. The 6 - 10 age bracket will give a poster presentation on the topic: "Why I want to trap", and the 11-15 age bracket will give a poster presentation on the topic: "What trapping means to me". The only stipulation that OKTrap Supply & ADC has is that you bring with you, your last report card to be used as the entry fee. You must be passing in all subjects to participate in the competition which is sponsored by OKTrap Supply & ADC. Forgetting your report card will disqualify you from participation. No exceptions will be made for this stipulation.
Thank you & Good Luck. OKTrap Supply & ADC Administration.

[*]Two age brackets: 6 - 10 and 11 - 15 years.
[*]6 - 10 topic: "Why I want to trap."
[*]11 - 15 topic: "What trapping means to me."
[*]Oral poster presentation on 1 sheet of normal full sized white poster board
[*]Magazine pictures are allowed on the poster board for the presentation
[*]Parental guidance is suggested and encouraged, but all work and writings must be performed by the participant.
[*]Report Cards from the most current reporting period with all subjects passed are required for entry. This entry is an honor system entry fee. Entering the competition with an invalid or altered report card is a disqualifying action.
[/list]

This cage trap will be the grand prize given for the the best presentation in both age brackets of the competition. It is a Havaheart live cage trap measuring 42" X 15" X 15" with a single door and double handles. Good luck to all participants.
havaheart.gif

OKTrap Supply

FOTPCA OKlahoma Site

Back