Ohio

Quote:
im in Tuscarawas county,,15 miles south of canton(football hall of fame)and 3 miles from atwood lake(New Cumberland)marina,,but there is no deer down here in Tuscarawas county,no sir,none at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif:)
Bob

I know exactly what you are talking about, Bob. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

OhioBob: they could care less how many deer you have in your yard. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I live in Tusc' County now, but grew up in Harrison not far from Carroll County.

Another NW ohioan here. Paulding County. Straight east of Ft. Wayne Indiana. Hope everyone has had better luck than me this year. I don't remember the last time I have been skunked so often.

I'm a new fella here, I'm from a lil town 10-15 mins south of canton. About 10 mins south of the football hall of fame.

Figured I'd toss my hello here so I don't clutter up the busy forums. So Hello!

keekee,
I recently purchased your video off ebay before i found out about this site the first one had played till the first hunt scene then locked up i told the guy and he sent another one and it did the same thing just after you shot the one in powerline right away and after that i closely inspected dvd and not certain but believe it could be a burnt version being sold on ebay infringing your copyright and making dvd look bad as well would like to ask you some specifics on the dvd to know if it is your production dvd or someone trying to make a quick buck off me & you.

hey Thomas E where are you from,,im about 13 miles south of canton too,,im 2-3 miles away from atwood lake,,im just right outside of New Cumberland
Bob

I'm from the uhrichsville area. Most of my hunting is done down in Tusky, and in newcomberstown. Farmland mostly. I'm sure you know of those places as close as you are Bob.

You're probably 10 minutes north of me I think.

Thomas E
I'm very familiar with the area,,i have a few good friends from Dennison and Tusky,,,and I've been to Newcomerstown to in 79 we had practice at the high school for the TR all-star game(football) there,,it was a pain driving that far everyday for 2 weeks but it was definitely worth it!!!
what are ya hunting in Tusky and newky town? coyotes?
I'm out here in New Cumberland,about 1 1/2 mile from town
Bob

I wish I hunted coyotes but to be honest with ya. I've seen 1 my entire life(I'm 22, hunted since I was 14). Last deer season we took all the left over carcus (we butch our own deer) down there, watched them for probably a week and a half and they were never touched cept by crows and some other small animals. I'm currently trying to find a half decent place for yotes though, so maybe sometime this summer I'll nab one.

You know where the tusky bottoms are? The old dam down there, fourwheeler paths and stuff?

There is farmland all around that my uncle, and a few different farmers own, I can hunt most all of that. Groundhogs is mostly what I hunt.

Newcomberstown there is a real big farmer he's got probably. 120-150 acres... and I keep the groundhogs off his property up there as well.

For deer hunting, donno if you're familiar with it but my aunt owns 120 acres out around Paradise Lakes. Decent deer out there, me, my brother, and my dad, at least 2 of us always get a deer out there.

Last edited:
catfish, Mine locked up also. I bought mine from KeeKee. The dvd is clean, no scratches. Tried it in a different player and it work fine.

By the way, called 2 in yesterday and my boy missed.

Thomas E,

Welcome!

I go through U-ville all the time on my way to the Cadiz-Piedmont area. That petting zoo there has some awesome albino bucks!!!!!!

Check your PM.

Rudy

Thanks for the PM. The guy who owns that petting zoo "Noah's Ark" is a friend of mine, he is a really nice guy.

Did you see the Elk he used to have there? That was really something to see for me, only elk I've ever seen!

Ohhh, in his house he has racks from all the bucks he's ever raised, some of them are just amazing!

Hello Gentlemen,
I've laid off the forum for quite a while this winter tending to priorites but thought I would stop in and type, "Hi." I'm out of the very SW portion of the state.

Back