Predator Masters sets new all time high!

Amazing figures! PM really has it figured out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

(I know that some guys like to take potshots at us, but remember "Dogs don't bark at a parked car". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

i think it's because of the people that run the site and the great people that help run it and most all will help anybody that has a prob. or question of any kind, that make this site so great!!! thank you all!!! grandpa fudge

Great site!! Lots of good info for new guys like me. Not as much in-fighting among the members as other forums I frequent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
(I know that some guys like to take potshots at us, but remember "Dogs don't bark at a parked car". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Great site!! Lots of good info for new guys like me. Not as much in-fighting among the members as other forums I frequent.

You got it buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Great bunch of people. Everyone respects each other and helps out the new guys without criticizing their ideas or lack of knowledge.

Gents, this is by far my favorite site. I've made some friends here and even have a couple of them drive out to my place for hunting once a year - all the way from MN to MT - that's a haul. Keep up the good work here, fellas. And remember to give the sponsors of this site your first look when you're shopping.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifGreat job members. You make this site what it is. The best on the web as far as I am concerned. Again awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

i vistit this site several times a day. the folks here are eager to help no matter what you need from hunt info instuctional or just moral support when life throws you a monkey wrench /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif. i love it here and have almost stopped visiting everywhere else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. great bunch of people here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
one thing i'd love to see posted here is that regan is home and 100% i'm still praying for here everyday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
even with the hornets nest thats going on here at my house.

Well could be the PETA spys may learn something?

My main contribution to my wife's families Thanksgiving Dinner this year was...................coming up with the IDEA and that mouse traps to trap the mice in Michelle's KITCHEN!

Do you know what she said?

"You're not going to kill them, are you?"

I really wish I was kiddin' about this, but after I set the traps first (we had only seen mice one-at-a-time!), my MIL wound up trapping 5! I was like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for the news on IF or HOW MANY they caught! 5!! That may have been all in the whole house. Have'nt had so much fun since the pigs ate my little brother!

Sam III

FANTASTIC! And I noticed the over all RANKING went to #9!

IF YOU BUILD A BETTER MOUSE TRAP, THE WORLD WILL BEAT A PATH TO YOUR DOOR!

Sam III

Back