Predator Masters sets new all time high!

River Runner

January site statistics show that Predator Masters has broken it's record of 14 million hits from last January with a barn busting 21,728,912, this January. That's a 7 million hit increase.

Broken down by day, the charts reveal a 810,816 page hit per day for last month.

Our lowest month of traffic for "05" records spawned from traffic in July, but still came through with over 6 million hits for the month.

Not bad guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Not bad at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whoo Hoo! I think between me and Crapshoot, we got about 500,000 of those. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That is why I love this place. The Fellowship /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

We're getting a lot of attention, and not just from predator hunters. It's obvious to someone that we're not just a bunch of pot-bellied rednecks. What we have to say, and our opinions about topics OTHER than hunting, is now being listened to by people outside the hunting community. We, are becoming an industry. We are becoming united. We are becoming a voice. Let's use it wisely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ah come on guys, it's PETA spys doing all this.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes those stats are awsome........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

The exact total for the last 12 months:

Our members have been busy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This is a awesome numbers. We are ranked #4 in the Top Hunting Sites. If you look to see what the Top 3 are, they are Gun sites.

Very proud of this site....Tony

When I was growing up, there used to be a lot of rabbits and quail in Central MO. After retiring and moving back to the area, I found both were basically history. This is mainly due to the encroachment of civilization, increase of predators, and lack of viable habitat. While, historically, most land owners used to take care of the predators themselves, now it is up to us "hobbiest" hunters to attack the problem. The predators have gotton more educated, and due to lack of knowledge, these forums are becoming much more popular for the novice, like me.
From some of the comments and questions posed, I think that I am not alone in this quest for knowledge.
I strongly feel that this is one of the better internet forums available and wish I could be more supportive, other than word of mouth.
Bill T /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Sure is, I haven't worked on a R/C airplane here at the firehouse since I found it, summer will come and the air will be callen' but you still can't fly R/C after dark.

Hats off PM'ers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

3rd Alarm

Yep This is the best forum I know of. I'm here reading and learning almost every day. The only down side is there is so much info it takes a long time to absorb it all.

Pretty Cool Stats! I am a new member and plan on helping those numbers just keep growing!

A mouthfull of teeth coming through the brush will never get old!!!

Man those are some impressive numbers.. I know I visit the site everyday or at least everyother day just to stay on top of everything.

and by the way welcome aboard HyKountry

Back