221 fireball

CZ-527 American. 21.9 barrel 6.25lbs. without scope. Mini_mauser action designed for 223 size cartridge's.
Comes with single set trigger and trigger can be easily adjusted.
Action is 1/2" shorter than remington short action.
Also comes with scope rings that attach to the reciever some what like ruger rings.

The new Remington with the laminated stock is very appealing. Nearly bought one the other day at Gander Mtn.
Sweet little gun.

Chuckaholic, Yep I like my remingtons too. My first center fire was a 600 in 222. Bought it slightly used in 1965. Had a few rem's since then and still have some, but these little CZ's are growin on me. Don't try one less'n ya want another gun.

You wont be disapointed with REM mine shoot SUB-MOA infact that is my competition gun. Love the fireball will have to get one more for my son hope the keep makeing them.

It looks like a fun caliber to have. Personally I have one rifle and that is all I need,But my 5 year old son will need one some day and I have been thinking that any responsible father would buy one in advance and give it years of vigorous testing before trusting it enough to turn it over to his offspring. lol

Back