Eagle Eye Optics ad in 2/06 Predater Extreme Magazine

Yotehunter59

I don't know if any one else has taken notice to the ad in PE, but the picture of the scope they show in their ad appears to be a Barska 6-24x44. I have this scope and checked out their website, and could not locate the pictured scope anywhere.

The reason I checked this site out was because the scope I have in 6-24x44 (Barska) is in my opinion a "POS", and would advise anyone considering purchasing the same scope to go elsewhere. The scope looks extremely rugged and feels like a high quality scope. The optics are not bad but the side focus will not adjust to clear past 250 yards or so on any power past 12x.

It just seems funny that a company that is advertising "THEIR" scopes, does not seem to have the scope listed that they show in "THEIR' ad in the Magazine. It appears to be a Photoshoped "Barska". The Barska name is just in front of the upper turret, the 6-24x44 IR on the objective ring, and the battery cap has a slit for coin removal on the top. Photoshop can easily remove all of these, but everything else appears to be EXACTLY THE SAME! What's up with that? JOHN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Back