KeeKee has gone to the dogs

Jeff Erwin

I was watching my new DVD by KeeKee today, and when they get to the first hunt, and Brent starts howling, both my black lab and black mixed, jumped up on the couch beside me and watched the whole hunt scene intesly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I have never seen them do that before. I think they learned as much from that DVD as I did. after that first hunt they just laid there on the couch and watched until the DVD was over.

KeeKee, you have one heck of a good DVD there and I can't wait for the next one. I learned a lot more from that DVD then I would have on my own in the next ten years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif. and where can I get one of them howlers you was using??? I loved the sound of that howler. thanks for a great DVD and good luck with the next one, if you want to put some footage on the next one in true farm country let me know, I think I can get ya some places up here to set up in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

The new DVD, (Hunting in the East, back to basics) Is a must get if your an Eastern Hunter. You'll learn a lot from it. Jeff

WOW Jeff Thanks! That feedback means alot to us!

Thats funny about the dogs! Mine love to howl with me. I get out the howler and they both start howling with me...lol

We may just take you up on that offer! And shoot up that way for some calling!

As for the howlers...Just give me a ring! My number is up on my call website. Or you can PM me here on the board.

I will say up front though, I am back logged out the wazoo on the howlers now. I had to stop making distress calls to try and keep up with orders. So, the wait will be longer than normal. I can only build a couple a week, lots of work has to go into these howlers, sanding and drying time take awhile.

And thanks for the feedback! Im glad you liked it!

Brent

I watched my copy yesterday.
I got the same complaint though....I don't have a howler like that either.
Ya think he planned the outcome like this..."I want one uh those howlers!"

Very nice job by Brent, Josh, and JD.
The name of the video Back to the Basics could not be more fitting.
I can't think of anything they left out that someone needs to know to pick up on this sport. Brent even revealed a couple of his traits that might intrigue a veteran caller.

It's not back to back footage shot from stands while calling. It shows you what you need to know to begin or be more successful.
Brent don't set at a table with the camera and talk about what to do or not to do...the camera follows him around the woods and he shows you what to look for, where to look for it, and how to use it to your advantage. Ya gotta love it.
Short segments included on some calls, and their sounds, and a few other gadgets. And a couple of scenes putting it all together on the stand and coming up with some nice results.
No sales hype, just good useful stuff. Good job guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I just got home and found a copy of the dvd waiting for me at the door /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'll be going out to get a new dvd player as mine has died /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif so I can watch it.
I guess I'm lucky that I ordered a howler a while ago so I won't have to wait after seeing the dvd. Hope it gets here soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I'm off next week and hope to get out with Blakcoyote and test it in the field along with the new woodpecker that just arrived too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

A question for those of you that have seen the video.

How many of you spot another coyote in the first kill scene other than the one Kee shot. I'll give you one hint, it's running right to left.Jimmie

You trying to mess with me Jim, shame shame. Kee stated there were four, but did you spot any of them smarty pants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gifJimmie

Whatever it is yer a drinkin' don't give none to Keekee. No tellin' what he'll see Jimmie

Now Jimmie! You know I dont drink!

tcusparky,

The delay on your howler was my fault! The art work on the horn give me fits! Its is drying now though, were on the home stretch!

Brent

No problem Brent, I'm looking forward to using it. I have next week off yet, then I have to go down to Chicago to work.
I'm just glad I got the order in before all these other guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

River Runner,

Make sure you bring this video with you on our trip to Globe, next week. I've got a big flatscreen DVD player in the vehicle. Perfect for those long stretches. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tony

Back