Jack-in-the-bag "New Pics" and caller attachment strap

Vaportrail

Strap is attached to bag and secures caller(s) to the bag so you can use the handle of the caller to transport the both in one hand....Compatable strap fits all FOXPRO units.
Jack-inbag-Christmas00.jpg

Jack-inbag-Christmas_0006.jpg

There is still a shoulder strap to use as well and an extra outside pocket for (4) (C)cell batteries.
JACK-IN-ABAG.gif

And finally, Your unit can be operated while in the bag,protecting it from all elements, Bag is fully insulated and will prolong battery life in cold weather! Switches and jack for patch cord are accessed through the flip up door. No more accidental turning on of the unit or need for other switch panel modifications.
JACK-IN-A-BAG_0001087_0001.jpg
JACK-IN-A-BAG_0001110_0001.jpg

Merry Christmas!
Vaportrail

Last edited:
Can the JIB be ran with the caller strapped in? If not is there room on one side? What are you getting for these?

Thanks,

Mike

mi_yotes,

Yes, it is possible to make it operate/run with the unit on top, the only problem is the tail of the topper will make contact with the unit off and on.. yes a strap could be configured to the side of the unit to carry it that way, of coarse the JIB would be positioned during carry in a side way position instead of an upright position,....Would this matter to you?
I also have an extension kit for the JIB but has not been approved by FOXPRO and I wouldn't want you to loose your warranty without prior approval it would be at your own risk to use it. Vaportrail has used his extension for nearly a year with no motor torque problems and has even used a 30" extension for his fawn head topper...
JACK-IN-A-BAG_0001142_0001.jpg

The cost now for the bag is $35. However after the first of the year we will be forced to add shipping and handling to the price.

feel free to contact me with your concerns or requests

Good Hunting
April /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Jack in the bag?
Now ya just can't help but to like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice job by the Den /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sorry I meant the strap for the foxpro. On the next to last pic Vaportrail has up, on the right hand side it doesnt look like there is any pocket or anything could the foxpro be mounted there so You could carry the whole thing and leave it without having to remove the call, or is the clearance enough on top so there is minimal contact. You wouldnt happen to have a pic with the caller and decoy both on it would ya? I was just curious. I Guess if it is a big deal it doesnt matter I would like one anyhow. Let me know how to get one please.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

I understand what you want now. And yes, I can make a modification for it to suit your need I'll try to get some more pics as you requested.

You can order here....>"The DEN"
Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the bag there and continue checking out of the store from there, or call 1-877-657-4824

or send a Personal check or Money Order in the amount of $35.
To
YOTER'S DEN
P.O. BOX 45
Kenduskeag, Maine 04450

Thanks Mike!
and
Good Hunting

April & the Crew

April,

Just wanted to let you know - I used your "Jack-in-the-Bag" during the PM Globe Hunt and it worked great! Just put the "Jack-in-the-box" decoy in the bag, strap the FX3 to the top of the bag, run the inter-connect cable between the two units and go to it. One handed carry of both the caller and decoy from the truck to the calling set, place it on the ground, step back and turn it on. It worked great.

I was a bit concerned at first that the decoy would get hung up on the FX3 antenna, but it turned out to not be a problem. In four days, and maybe 50 to 60 sets the decoy only hung up once and that was because I placed the "Jack-in-the-Bag" and attached FX3 in a mesquite tree. Everything gets hung up in a mesquite tree!

The bag worked as advertised and then some! Very nice product and great work by the staff at the Yoter's Den!!

Thank you,

Cactus Rat

Yoter's Den-
I recently got a Jack-in-the-Box decoy for Christmas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif I realize how easily the power switch can be turned on while transporting in a back pack etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I am considering modifying with a cover to protect the switches during this type of situation. However I am interested in your Jack-in-the-Bag as well....Will it protect the switches during transport. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif I see you have a picture but I can't make out just what keeps the switches from being accidently tripped?? Please let me know or maybe you could post a more detailed picture. What is the price of this product? Thanks MH

MONTANA HUNTER,

PM SENT.

The bag was designed for that purpose,(no need for any further modifications, outlet covers and so on) plus more!
The switches set back in far enough so that when the flap is closed the switches are protected fron accidental engagement. Jack-In-A-Bag

Good Hunting!
April /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back