Ohio Pheasants

ZP

100_0188_0001.jpg

100_0189_0001.jpg

Dad and I ended up with these three birds back during opening week, I busted two of them together when they flushed. Shenandoah(a two year old samoyed)went on his first pheasant hunt. He did really well at finding those birds in some thick cover. They had nowhere to hide /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I think the dog is going to love pheasant hunting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

ZP

Just finished eating some Ohio pheasants my Wife and her sister cooked up. Great tablefare! Nice looking dog. kyray

Dang they say the dog looks like the owner, but this is a perfect example of that, HaHa, Beekeeper is that you?? man I hope so, if not, I am sorry to who ever I offended. Where they wild birds or planted birds? Jeff aka woody on trapping sites.

Last edited:
Hi Jeff,

Yes, that's me Woody. The birds were wild. Always had a few running around this area. Don't have anymore quail cause of all the cats that keep showing up and lack of habitat. The dog does a good job of making them cats disappear too! I'm hoping to get out again this week for some more hunting, but with work I don't know how that will happen. LOL. At least I can cruise the net in the office when I'm on a break.

ZP

Back