First with the Icotec

jmeddy

Sorry no vid--forgot to turn it on, I will blame it on not shooting one since March (I don't count the one in May out of the living room window as hunting just population control-tehe) instead of 72 years on this earth.
On my first set I got a response somewhere on the main ridge across from me at the end of my hearing but no good location. Made 2 sets where I was then went to their ridge. At 27 min. they answered a pair howl but on the next finger ridge north of me. I challenged with the diaghram and ran a fight sound followed by a kiyi. 2 showed up at 36 min. and 1 died. Couldn't get the second to stop. big male.

Congrats on the one you got. About that no video, seems I have been stricken with the same affliction. My last shot was a no video deal as well. Makes me wonder what else I forget.

Congrats. Never tried a diaphragm call. With my coordination would probably inhale the darn thing and strangle myself.
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Well, l did it again last night. Didn’t record a kill but l did record a miss at 260+ according to onx!! Might go look for the miss tomorrow as the recording looked good though it didn’t act it but it was out of sight in about 10-20y. I did go and scanned the freshly baled field but the woods was only about 20 from where l last saw it

Back