Oklahoma finally sees the light

ChrisRobinson

I wanted to share this show with you guys just to encourage someone who may possibly live in a state thats in need of legislation change be it day or night. Some of you may recognize PM's own James O'neill from O'neill Ops AKA "SKINNEY" on this show actually making a difference in his home state of South Dakota. I'd wager that he never realized it at the time but their efforts sparked a movement across this country of state after state following suit with major reconstruction of their night hunting legislation. Many hunters like you and I have followed their lead and got things changed in their own state so don't think you can't too. I mention on the show "If you can't do this where you live, ask yourself WHY?" These guys are proof that change is possible and everyone living in these states with dated laws like the state of Oklahoma was may just need a nudge from the right person to get things changed. That could be you.

Chris,
We appreciate the effort and way you present the visual for people to not only enjoy, but to be informed.

Being able to assist in passing more rights for us as landowners, and hunters is something I felt had to be done. Having someone like you guys who convey the story so that people who don't understand the situation can grasp our reasoning, is priceless.

More of this needs to be happening.

Night hunting has been a game changer here in Oklahoma. Nothing is used to being called at night and the action can get wild in a hurry. I’m having a blast.

Back