Where's the Super Yoter LRF?

You'd certainly think our night vision sponsors would be interested in keeping potential customers in the loop......

TNVC/NG/Kirsch are still butt hurt despite the opening of the door & offering of the olive branch.

Cut off your nose to spite your face comes to mind......

Originally Posted By: R. TokerKirsch provided a lot of good info and was very helpful to many of us.

I agree, but that's not the issue.....

I know Kirsch is testing the Bering Optics Super Yoter lrf 35mm and 50mm. From the first demonstration videos they seem to work really well. Maybe you should write a PM to DoubleUp who surely has more information than me...

Calling someone butt hurt while knowing they aren’t here to defend themselves seems a bit childish to me. But to each their own. Hopefully the LRF model comes out soon. Should be a hot seller as my super Yoter 50 is a fantastic thermal sight.

Looked yesterday - it’s on NG with a price . . I’m not ready to buy so I didn’t bother wasting someone’s time with a phone call. Not sure if they in stock or not.

https://www.nightgoggles.com/shop/thermal/thermal-scopes/bering-optics-super-yoter-lrf-640x480-12%c2%b5m-3-24x50mm-thermal-weapon-sight/

...I found this B.O. SY/50mm "lrf".... it really looks like an excellent thermal riflescope, compact, complete and very performing....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: alf
You'd certainly think our night vision sponsors would be interested in keeping potential customers in the loop......

Update......

I just got off the horn with Bering Optics, the Super Yoter LRF will be in dealer's hands next week.

Originally Posted By: alf

Update......again......

Called yesterday, looks like new ETA is the end of the month.

Then they take two weeks off for vacation.

Not sure why but Bering is way way way behind the rest of the competition on getting a LRF in a 640, they obviously got some issues they been working out.

I'd probably let others be the first test monkeys this year!

Back