Donald Trump - 2024!!

The Trump Campaign raised more than $4,000,000 in the first 24 hours following the indictment. 88% of voters in New York City voted Democrat in the last election. That's assuming it was an honest election.

Does anyone believe President Trump will receive a fair and honest trial in New York City? Imagine George Washington being tried in the King's Court in London. Fair trial?

Of course he wouldn't get a fair trial. He didn't do anything wrong to begin with though.

The globalists and marxist soros controlled DA want to prevent him from running for POTUS in 2024....which, is election interference and is a crime. That's what it is.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762from beneath my tin foil hat, I no longer believe we have fair elections.

I don't wear a tin foil hat, but I agree that this country does not have free and fair elections either, mainly due to gerrymandering and voter suppression attempts.

On a side note, I see that members here worry about Don the Con getting a fair trial in NY, and I tend to agree he probably won't get a fair trial there, but I wonder if members here believe he'll get a much fairer trial in Georgia if/when he's indicted there for his alleged interference with the 2020 vote count there? I see a much larger percentage of people believe he did so illegally vs his case in NY. AP News - Georgia probe

Maybe Trump 20-24 (months in prison)?
thumbup.gif

People's memories are short. Trump only became an evil lawbreaker once he sought the power of the presidency. Pryor to that, those that vilify him now were asking for political donations.

When the entrenched powers are doing everything possible to stop someone you know he is what is needed.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTRI don't wear a tin foil hat, but I agree that this country does not have free and fair elections either, mainly due to Fake News bogus claims of gerrymandering and voter suppression attempts.

On a side note, I see that members here worry about President Donald Trump getting a fair trial in NY, and I tend to agree he probably won't get a fair trial there, but I wonder if members here believe he'll get a much fairer trial in Georgia if/when he's indicted there for his alleged interference with the 2020 vote count there? I see a much larger percentage of people believe he did so legally vs his case in NY. LOL=AP News - Georgia probe.

Maybe President Trump 2024 (White House)?
thumbup.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Still a lot of good people out there.

I don't understand how some people can lie on tape and people act like they are blind then the other guy get's whispered about at a party and winds up in the pen.

Back