Charity set raffle!*Bonus added*

ohioyotehntr

Custom Call Maker
Hey everyone! It’s been a while. Been trying to get things all caught up but it’s this time of the year so these had to get done
May is Huntington’s Disease Awareness Month. If you don’t know, Huntington’s disease (HD) is a fatal genetic disorder that causes the progressive breakdown of nerve cells in the brain. It deteriorates a person’s physical and mental abilities and has no cure. HD is a big part of our family. So build up a set of calls every year to raffle off and donate all the proceeds to the Huntington’s Disease Society of America. It’s kinda my little thing I do for my wife to help out with her donation. Blue is the color of the HD awareness ribbon so that’s the reason for the color theme.
THE CALLS
All of the calls are made out of blue dyed and stabilized Boxed Elder burl and Buffalo horn. There is an open reed howler and an open reed distress call. Both have wood bodies and horn tops with some nice stippled bands for texture. Both have handmade toneboards out of Blackwood. Then there is a closed reed with a wood top and horn body. It’s got a cool paw print carved on it. Then there is a slick little hands free, 2-way coaxer. It’s all held together with a custom made lanyard by a great friend of mine.
RAFFLE HAS ENDED. THANK YOU.
We greatly appreciate everyone’s support with these. The money goes for a great cause
MAT4vDP.jpeg

tPngXB2.jpeg

UmhDSaa.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys!!
Got it C!
PM sent onehorse!

I will be adding a couple additional drawings to the mix so stay tuned. They are some cool ones

Quote: Paypal sent Dusty, great job all around!

Got it!! Thanks!

Update. Sales have been doing pretty good so I have added a couple calls to the raffle as a token of our appreciation
bzmGDdd.jpeg
6LWSEy4.jpeg

I'll take 2 tickets if it isn't too late. I'll send you a PM with my phone number so you can text me the venmo info.

Congratulations to Brad, our very own Yotarunner was the winner of the set!!!!
A big thanks to those that bought tickets. Another successful year. We were able to raise $1000 for our donation to the HDSA this year. This is an annual thing for me so be on the lookout for next years set in May!

Yotarunner! That is two drawings in a row my friend. You are on a very lucky streak here lately. You have some very nice calls coming to you, I am jealous!

Good drawing Dusty, I'll be sure and get tickets again next year!

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXYotarunner! That is two drawings in a row my friend. You are on a very lucky streak here lately. You have some very nice calls coming to you, I am jealous!

Good drawing Dusty, I'll be sure and get tickets again next year!

I know! It's starting to freak me out as I never win these sorts of things! I'm going to have a lot of amazing calls to break in here soon!

Congrats! Can't wait to see them in action later this year.

A thousand bucks is nothing to sneeze at, even in today's market.

Just got the calls and holy smokes are these going to be killers! As a callmaker it pains me to say that the howler is one of the best sounding I have blown. I can guarantee there will be kill pics with these calls coming up this winter!

Glad you like them brother! I know that howler had the coyotes around here lighting up a couple times. But they are pretty call shy around a barn that’s making coyote sounds a lot so they don’t like to show themselves much to calling. Lol

Quote:But they are pretty call shy around a barn that’s making coyote sounds a lot so they don’t like to show themselves much to calling.

Classic!!
lol.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Back