Blue box elder burl howler

Yotarunner

Custom Call Maker
Figured for my first for sale post I'd throw up something funky.
Dyed box elder burl pup howler.
It's a higher pitch howler great for sharp howls yips and barks as well as a crisp yippy pup distress. The tip of the board can also do a pretty good jack distress.
$35USD plus $15 for shipping

Since I'm up in Canada Pay pal is the only payment option I have available right now.

67b040_c1cc088430294cce9a4123e84e7a54b8~mv2 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/185799180@N08/, on Flickr

That looks great. Very tempting...
smile.gif

I can’t believe this call has not sold. Let me say that I got a couple of open reed calls in the mail from Yotarunner a few days ago. He casts his own boards, and both of the calls I got from him blow very easy and sound great. If you want a call that will kill some coyotes, I have lots of faith this one will get the job done, no problem.

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXI can’t believe this call has not sold. Let me say that I got a couple of open reed calls in the mail from Yotarunner a few days ago. He casts his own boards, and both of the calls I got from him blow very easy and sound great. If you want a call that will kill some coyotes, I have lots of faith this one will get the job done, no problem.

Thanks so much! Glad you like em. I suspect it's the price of shipping making folks hesitant.

Back