HEY SKINNY!!!! You, John, and Keith have competition!!! LOL

bluedog69

This was totally shot and edited by my 11 and 14 year old. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So yes, they tried to make a James, Keith, and John video. Not bad for a first try.
They had quit a few doubles on here at 225 yards. On one of the 1, 2, 3's they both shot the same coyote. They left out a lot of great footage for the sake of time.

For those wondering about clarity of the scopes. They looked a lot clearer in the view finder. Our editing program is about 15 years old so I know it is compressing/converting the files when they edit them.(doesn't have an MP4 option) There were also some of these taken before my boys figured out how to adjust the settings. Several of the worst shots on here were at 225 yards on very heavily snowing nights. Amazed how awesome these scopes are at long distance in bad weather.

Enjoy!!!! My boys had a blast! Thanks for the kill box idea...ours had 6 bales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4MaFrQXct8&t=258s

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bcturkeynutMighty fine shooting! Making memories is the best. Thanks for sharing.

Yes we are making memories!!! Most important part of all of this.

Originally Posted By: jmeddyAnd I thought those boys could only shoot bows. Excellent and congrats to them and dad.

Thanks. They are about to decide they like yotes in the dark better than deer hunting. Of course there is a lot more shooting involved so that makes it a lot of fun!

Now THIS is something I can get behind! Awesome work all the way around guys!

First off congrats on being an outstanding parent! Second, I am grateful you found some of our techniques helpful!

Looking forward to many more video's and good luck on the future of filming!

Just...OUTSTANDING!! Way to go Dad! Way to go Boys! In the world we live in today, this is absolutely refreshing and fun to watch! Congrats boys and keep up the good work!

Originally Posted By: skinneyNow THIS is something I can get behind! Awesome work all the way around guys!

First off congrats on being an outstanding parent! Second, I am grateful you found some of our techniques helpful!

Thanks a bunch!!! You just made our day. We get some time one of these summers I want to take them to Hill City to see the dinosaurs and the Black Hills etc. Might have to swing by and say hi. Love all of your videos. The steer wrestling video reminds me of when I was young and worked on the Japanese cattle ranch. My brother in law was 18 and was the manager. I was 19. Your audio on that video pretty much describes how we went about working cattle every day. LOL

They have a lot more ideas for some videos. Hope to get them made soon.

Keep up the good fight!

Originally Posted By: bluedog69Originally Posted By: skinneyNow THIS is something I can get behind! Awesome work all the way around guys!

Thanks a bunch!!! You just made our day. We get some time one of these summers I want to take them to Hill City to see the dinosaurs and the Black Hills etc. Might have to swing by and say hi. Love all of your videos. The steer wrestling video reminds me of when I was young and worked on the Japanese cattle ranch. My brother in law was 18 and was the manager. I was 19. Your audio on that video pretty much describes how we went about working cattle every day. LOL

Keep up the good fight!

Absolutely... You guys make it to the Black Hills, and be sure to reach out, I'll make sure and take the time to meet your boys!

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: bluedog69Originally Posted By: skinneyNow THIS is something I can get behind! Awesome work all the way around guys!

Keep up the good fight!

Absolutely... You guys make it to the Black Hills, and be sure to reach out, I'll make sure and take the time to meet your boys!

If and when we do we will take you up on that! I teach math and I am about to retire in one more year. Summers are all about putting up all the hay we can. Rain can often makes it drag out until fall.

Back