the "new" PM is actually a facade

Speedy Bee

This newbie BoD tried to sell PM as new and improved yet tried to hide the fact that this surgical procedure purposely and invitationally left a cancer cell to fester and grow.

The cat's out of the bag and very sad the BoD tried to hide this fact.

The new PM is actually the old PM, just with a new set of characters supposedly running this place.

Naw, the "old timers" can see right through it and will not be back.

***Boys, PM has NOT changed...always use proxy and mirror ip's so that these characters can't pin you down***

Can you just take a second and look at what you’re doing. You keep mentioning old timers but you’re the only one coming on here acting to the level you are. Do it respectfully or leave. You’re like a toddler at the dinner table. You don’t want what’s being served, but you stick around to cry and throw a tantrum. Do us all a favor, leave the table and put yourself to bed.

Can you just leave then and quite complaining? What's the point. Truth of the matter is your just angry and trying to stir things up.

Normally, the Admin of a website invite members that are deemed undesirable to exit. The TOS addresses that directly, members should read it. It covers how members should conduct themselves. Telling a member by a member to exit the site is unacceptable.

Originally Posted By: IcedteaNormally, the Admin of a website invite members that are deemed undesirable to exit. The TOS addresses that directly, members should read it. It covers how members should conduct themselves. Telling a member by a member to exit the site is unacceptable.

So... are you for strict moderation of the forum or against it? I'd swear from reading your post that you are consistently complaining of this site being over-moderated in the past. Or is moderation only something that should happen to other members when that member disagrees with your opinion or your friend? Obviously SpeedBee is in violation of the TOS and he hasn't been moderated. I think he is picking a fight, so he should be prepared when he catches some pushback from others. And the other members should be extended the same latitude as the Bee. Just for clarity, which is it for you? Consistent moderation for all or only for some at certain times when you approve?

One issue that has been brought to light is the lack of transparency. In order to rectify that we posted the TOS and the Ban Policy. The bods and mods take those things very seriously. Your bods and mods are not trying to do things in a "back room." There will be things that cannot be disclosed. But we felt these things needed to be pushed up.

We have let this thread continue in order to make sure that members understand what is/is not acceptable and have the opportunity to read the policies and have a chance to voice concerns.

Yes, some of the personal attacks violated the TOS. Those attacks were called out.

We can agree to disagree and do it in a respectful manner. No, the mods and bods won't jump on every little thing. But egregious behavior is going to get noticed.

I know some members are upset about issues from the past. There is nothing that I can/will do about those except to do my best to make sure they don't happen again.

I know some members don't like our management style. Help us make change. Give us feedback and ideas. Be part of the solution.

Originally Posted By: Speedy Bee
***Boys, PM has NOT changed...always use proxy and mirror ip's so that these characters can't pin you down***

im pretty sure ban evasion is a violation of TOS on just about any site...

is that what you're openly admitting to, just to stir up crap and see if you can get banned so you can b!tch about it from another fake profile?

#askingForAFriend

Been a long time Dan. Or do you prefer Mr C-a-r-e-y? Still stirring the pot just so you can lick the stick. Well, if you like the taste, I guess nobody can blame you.

Hey mock, or would you like to be called Jeff Sánchez Mock?

I'm looking for that post, when I find it I will post it here. If you happen to know when you posted it, that would help. Thanks for letting me live rent-free in your head!!

Also, I do have several posts already, but they are not as "colorful" as the Sánchez post. You always had an attraction for the filthy side of life. Stay tuned.

For someone who is so unhappy with this place, you sure create a lot of ID’s and keep coming back. You obviously are not smart enough to realize that nobody here cares for you except your self.

Originally Posted By: reb8600For someone who is so unhappy with this place, you sure create a lot of ID’s and keep coming back. You obviously are not smart enough to realize that nobody here cares for you except your self.

"you sure create a lot of ID’s" Prove it, big shot.

Smart? Do you actually know what that word means?
Obviously? What does that mean?
Unhappy? Where did you get that? I'm unhappy with mods and admin like you! You are not equipped to do this job. We need quality people on this site to make it a better place for everyone. Not ankle bitters try to make themselves look "smart"?
It's not ID's its screen names.
Coming back? What does that mean? Back from where?
Yourself is one word if used properly.
Nobody cares? YOU DO!!

A word of advice, don't answer this post. The few posting members that PM has will see just how illiterate you are. Once they know, you will become irrelevant, if you're not already.

Originally Posted By: Jeff MockBeen a long time Dan. Or do you prefer Mr C-a-r-e-y? Still stirring the pot just so you can lick the stick. Well, if you like the taste, I guess nobody can blame you.

Dirty Sanchez, if you think I'm Dan C-a-r-e-y then one thing has not changed - you're still a buffoon.

Back