Night Hunting 101... a fitting show for this forum

ChrisRobinson

If you’re looking to get into night hunting with lights, you might learn something from this show we did a few years back for guys just getting started. There’s some pretty cool footage on this one also.

That is a really good and informative video. Footage is second to none, and very good information presented in an easy to understand way. It should really help those just starting out with lights. Back in the day we didn't have dimmers on the lights and had to just hold above the horizon, letting the edge of the light halo spill down. I'm sure that is how y'all did it back then too.

That was our intention when we made this show was to help guys shave learning curve time. Had we had a video like this ourselves it would have sped things up for us too lol. Thx for watching

I remember watching this on one of the outdoor channels, back when night hunting was not legal in Oklahoma.

Someone needs to post a link to the new video with Torry Cook when its available to watch online. I no longer get the channel Night Crew's new episodes premier on, DVR said channel not available.

Chris you guys do have the best night lite footage I have seen...

Back