Redneck Blinds three legged seat?

Looking at it, it looks good after reading the specks and price not so much. 16 pounds and a hundred bucks sure puts a damper on it in my book. If your using it in a permanent blind maybe. There are a number of three legged seat with backs that are a couple pounds and a third of the cost. For predator calling with a rifle I use a light three leg stool(no back) as I'm not on it long enough to need back support and hike a lot. For archery stands I'm not able to use sticks to steady my shots so use a three leg lightweight seat w/back to help steady my shooting.

Yeah, it's heavy for sure. It's on sale for 79.99 with free shipping. Due to an accident I have range of motion limitations in my hip and a bad knee. I definitely need back support and a sturdy frame as I use the chair to get upright again. I collapsed two lightweight 3 legged chairs already trying to get out of them. I have a small 3 legged no back stool. Half the time I end up on the ground trying to get in and out of it. (Not to mention the sinking leg/soft ground problem.)

I went ahead and ordered it. Hopefully the quality is there and I like the idea of an adjustable leg for uneven ground. I will use it somewhere for sure. Bait sites, elk hunting, turkey hunting or even just around the campfire the money won't be wasted if it is well built.

I'll review it after I use it turkey hunting.

I have one, very comfy but also very heavy. Too heavy for me to use on a stand. Good for sitting by the 4Runner and thinking about how the coyotes are smiling.

I thought about getting one of those last year but went with a regular folding chair from Home Depot.

Most of my hunting is prairie dogs and the folding chair easily fits on my game cart which also carries my other gear. I'll also use it on coyotes after a hunting PD, but staying in the field during late evening. The folding chair is much lighter and more comfortable.

b1b97ef21f7a815d56310cbe4ee09526.png

Redneck chair is comfy but heavy. I use a
Chama Chair some. Its nice, my only complaints is its too tall, which may be good in your circumstances.

That Chama chair looks nice. Yep, taller works for me. I hunt mainly at night and with a Sapper ghille suit so being a little taller isn't to detrimental.

Redneck chair is comfortable and it sits at a nice angle but it’s heavy and anything that hits against the metal while you are carrying it around is loud.

Back