Hi! I’m new here.

Chupathingy

Hello everybody! Heard this place was rad and b!tch’n. Can’t wait to soak up all the infos.

How do I catch coyotes if I’m legally blind?

Thanks
Chupa

This place has been missing an element of sarcastic humor… and spirited b mag threads of yesteryear
tongue_smilie.gif

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyHello everybody! Heard this place was rad and b!tch’n. Can’t wait to soak up all the infos.

Thanks
Chupa

Are you wanting to trap them or hunt them?

Hunting them when blind is easy. When you hear one howl drop a 30 in that general direction.

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyHello everybody! Heard this place was rad and b!tch’n. Can’t wait to soak up all the infos.

Thanks
Chupa

WOW. Must be something out of balance in the universe. I come back after several years and ........ there YOU are.
tt2.gif

Hope you're doing well.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: HidalgoOriginally Posted By: ChupathingyHello everybody! Heard this place was rad and b!tch’n. Can’t wait to soak up all the infos.

Thanks
Chupa

WOW. Must be something out of balance in the universe. I come back after several years and ........ there YOU are.
tt2.gif

Hope you're doing well.
thumbup1.gif

Where is the gorilla?!!! And welcome back!

Originally Posted By: GC
Where is the gorilla?!!! And welcome back!

Is that better ?
lol.gif
Forgot all about that guy.

Thanks for the welcome. Health problems caused a stall in things for a few years, but I'm trying to get back at it again.

Last edited:
Back