LOOKING FOR LOVE IN THE WRONG PLACES

SVB

This morning Mr coyote fell in love with my Power HOWLER---2 Long Howls and 4 minutes later he came on the run from 600 yds plus across the snow white field-He Stopped half way. I gave a short soft howl and he came a running---he slowed up less than 100yds I mouth Barked and he slid to a stop-----He shouldn't have fallen in love so easy cause my 225 Win Model 70 Winchester change his mind for ever---he'll be tanned and join the others hanging on the wall.---

Nice! And, I wonder how many here think you had a typo when you wrote "225""? Haven't seen anyone post about that round to my recollection. I'm curious if you have a stash of brass or if you've found some available.

204---I've had my 225 win close to 40 years. Winchester put that round in their Model 70---Its a 30-30 case necked down to 22 cal-and it performs like the 22-250---very accurate I have a lots of cases and I do reload them ------a great coyote round-----of course I like my 204 too---

I love hearing about people using neat old cartridges like that. I'm going to have to drag out the original Ruger 77V in 220 Swift and smoke one here pretty soon. 222 and 220 Swift were the only two varmint cartridges I shot for a long time. Killed lots of coyotes with them. 225 was way more rare than them though.

Back