We Killed Them All. Predator Hunting: SUPPRESSED V

skinney

Director
This year has been a success. Even though we had the worst blizzard in the past 100 years. We managed to push through it best we could, and continue bringing you some awesome Content! This solidifies our Filmed cycle this season. Doubles, Triples, Quads and the Coveted QUINT!

You guys have outdone yourselves on this one, James!
thumbup.gif

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
hm

Hands down the best video you guys have put out. The footage was amazing, and the shooting was timed so well.

It was interesting the way they came in with their tails up in the first group. I don't know that I have seen that before.

visionary as always... i just listened to your interview with Les Johnson, spot on what you said about forums... things have changed since that podcast
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762visionary as always... i just listened to your interview with Les Johnson, spot on what you said about forums... things have changed since that podcast
thumbup1.gif

Thanks brother!

nice job guys. one thing that stood out to me was the way one or two of those coyotes carried their tails as they were coming in. there was one especially that was carrying its tail up like a friggin husky does. like waving a flag.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotnice job guys. one thing that stood out to me was the way one or two of those coyotes carried their tails as they were coming in. there was one especially that was carrying its tail up like a friggin husky does. like waving a flag.

I actually see that quite often here especially during breeding season. Males aren't the only ones that have them kinked either. I'm not sure if it's the dominant pair that express that, but I do know if you watch the beta's they always have their tail submissively tucked.

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotnice job guys. one thing that stood out to me was the way one or two of those coyotes carried their tails as they were coming in. there was one especially that was carrying its tail up like a friggin husky does. like waving a flag.

I actually see that quite often here especially during breeding season. Males aren't the only ones that have them kinked either. I'm not sure if it's the dominant pair that express that, but I do know if you watch the beta's they always have their tail submissively tucked.

It's funny you say that I was thinking the same thing about the tail posturing. I watched something similar the other day. 5 coyotes were establishing rights over a dead deer and the dominant pair flicked tails around like that.

Originally Posted By: Brad BaranouskasGreat video James! How do you get your YouTube to show up that way? When I post a link it’s just letters and numbers…

Go to the share icon on the bottom right corner of your YouTube video. Copy the "embed" link, then you need to go directly below and use HTML and UBBCode.

When the new update hits with the Xenforo model, all you will need to do is copy the link and post, and it's done. Snipershide is super easy!

Hey James

You’re always asking for feedback. I like the end of the video break down. I enjoy the fine details of the hunts. But I would like to say maybe add even more video footage. I personally would like to see more content In your videos if that makes sense. When I say more content. I mean More footage like of the start of the stand. Like you placing the call out how you’re setting up etc. I really enjoy watching your videos. They are great

Back