Time for us to move on...Thank you for your years of support!

Well said, Jeff & Jeremy and a big welcome to Tyler_UNV and ALL others who have supported PM over the years & wish to see PM grow & prosper.

Regards,
hm

I want to thank Tyler and to welcome him and the team at UNV to the PM community.

We are excited to welcome more industry partners to PM and are excited by the information that they'll be able to share with our members.

Mo

Welcome Tyler /UNV !

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762

I vote we take Tyler’s offer and try to fix things with Tom…

I agree !

Last edited:
Guys, let's all get moving! but what are we talking about? ... I repeat ... WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
..of a measly $3500 bill that didn't arrive and wasn't paid????
But "[beeep]" (excuse the bad word, but I'm really pissed...) on the other side of the "pond", "only" 5000 miles away... I give up 2 months of pension and pay for it !! ! ...if you can help keep Tom, Vic and Kirsch members of this Forum and continue the 1st level sponsorship of Night Goggles and Tactical Night Vision Company!!! Who ever said there can't be 2 or 3 roosters in the same chicken coop???? More first-level sponsorships bring more "water to our mill" and certainly make the quality, technique and specialization of this Forum grow a lot.... Let's all wake up! We still need a lot of time from: Kirsch, Skinney, SkyPup, Kino and even Tyler and all those who I have not mentioned, but who must continue to be an active part of this big family!

Last edited:

I don’t want anyone to leave. It’s not good for our predator hunting community. Mistakes sometimes are made. Fences need to be mended. Apologies need to be accepted. Pride needs to be swallowed. This is true for most of us in our daily lives and we deal with it, and hopefully positively move forward from there.

Vic, Tom, Korey - you guys have been a great service to us all and we have learned much from you. Put your best foot forward and stay in the game.

UNV and others, you are welcome here.

Admin, work things out to the betterment of everyone.

We all know there are several ways to work thru problems. Team work and great coms can move mountains, let's set fourth some goals that are obtainable, and bring the site to the top of the Varmint hunting community. I know we can keep the sponsors on board, it might take some thinking, but [beeep], nothing is easy.
I am ready to donate to the site and help, am I a millionaire, no, just a varmint hunter who like all of you, who really likes PM.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762I have remained silent this whole time, yet I feel the need to to say my part. Without mentioning any names just know I have nothing negative to say about anyone or product. I have only the utmost respect for the accomplishments and skill set I have seen demonstrated by so many of our members. I personally feel a sense of loss when hearing the concerns, reasoning’s of ill will and resentments of people when announcing they are signing off for good. I see this as YOUR forum, for this house is as only good as its "members" and the content they bring inside. Removing ANY content is the last thing I want to do, it is counter-productive for what this forum needs. I share your point of view and censorship does drive people away.

I have seen things and individuals I do not agree with. I am privy to some backroom information and get one vote in certain decisions. I can assure you that any say or vote I make will be for the betterment of this forum and it will not be biased. I have no money to be made here and everything I do is voluntary, my payment is the knowledge, relationships and joy I have gotten sharing my personal hunts. I don’t see you all as “members” I see you as people. Like already stated this place needs to be here. Its original vision is community and advocating, not product sales, my personal view is that it is unfortunate it takes money to keep the lights on.

I said I would not mention any names but I lied; I vote we take Tyler’s offer and try to fix things with Tom…

This need to be repeated!

For whatever it’s worth, when the current top tier sponsor is welcoming the previous competitor an equal opportunity to be a part even though that was never offered to him in the past, that should tell you everything you need to know about Tyler. I’m confident knowing him personally, he means what he says and gladly welcomes competition. That most certainly includes TNVC, so from this perspective the ball is in their court and if their motives are truly for benefiting the growth of PM in the future, It’s simply a matter of wether “that” outweighs having a free enterprise environment and finally having competition. Fact is it hasn’t been that way for a long time.

I value all of the things I have learned from all of the members here and appreciate all of the time and effort put forward by past and present directors. I appreciate the time and money put in by past and present sponsors, especially the little guys making calls that we've lost. I understand business decisions although I'm not a businessman. In America you need money to keep things moving. To the crew at TNVC/ and Night Goggles, you people have been wonderful supporters and yes you have some of my cash from a sale. Your product made a huge improvement in my harvesting Coyotes. We have all made decisions in life that had unintended consequences and unforeseen outcomes. For this site (members), the directors and your corporation I hope fences can be mended once tempers cool down. If Sadat and Begin could reach a peace accord, I hope ya'll can too. Best wishes to all involved. I hope the old adage of the "olive branch in peace" applies soon. Happy Easter to all and your families.

I thought we were dealing with the "new and improved" PMS yet, this new BOD and Mods are pulling this garbage on a long time sponsor? Even dirty sanchez mock and the 'fraud wouldn't of stooped this low.

Back