Time for us to move on...Thank you for your years of support!

I don't post a lot on PM, but can say that NG/TNVC have always given the members on this forum great CS and information on the latest thermal.

No offense to UNV, but why would you have any say in what PM does with NG/TNVC? It seems to me that you gave PM an ultimatum to be the only tier 1 sponsor.

This is a terrible business decision on a long time vendor that has supported PM and it's members. This news is not good and it shows that money is the primary concern for BoD.

Originally Posted By: aubie515I don't post a lot on PM, but can say that NG/TNVC have always given the members on this forum great CS and information on the latest thermal.

No offense to UNV, but why would you have any say in what PM does with NG/TNVC? It seems to me that you gave PM an ultimatum to be the only tier 1 sponsor.

This is a terrible business decision on a long time vendor that has supported PM and it's members. This news is not good and it shows that money is the primary concern for BoD.

It’s the other way around…

Did you See the other night vision sponsor NVO just brought on? Glad to have them on as well! We promote free and open debate by as many sponsors as will sign up. It’s the best way to grow and improve the forum, and the benefits are already starting to show themselves.

Guys, let's all get moving! but what are we talking about? ... I repeat ... WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
..of a measly $3500 bill that didn't arrive and wasn't paid????
But "[beeep]" (excuse the bad word, but I'm really pissed...) on the other side of the "pond", "only" 5000 miles away... I give up 2 months of pension and pay for it !! ! ...if you can help keep Tom, Vic and Kirsch members of this Forum and continue the 1st level sponsorship of Night Goggles and Tactical Night Vision Company!!! Who ever said there can't be 2 or 3 roosters in the same chicken coop???? More first-level sponsorships bring more "water to our mill" and certainly make the quality, technique and specialization of this Forum grow a lot.... Let's all wake up! We still need a lot of time from: Kirsch, Skinney, SkyPup, Kino and even Tyler and all those who I have not mentioned, but who must continue to be an active part of this big family!

I have often said I wish we could have a blend of sponsors AND a membership fee on these specialized forums. For years, everyone bashed me every time I mentioned paying to be a forum member. Most wanted everything on line to be FREE. Now, we see the price of free. We get scammed by unscrupulous vendors, we get scammed by scammers, sometimes we get scammed by other forum members.

I would gladly pay a small fee to be a member on a forum of elite, specialized hunters and be protected from scammers and anti's. They won't pay, they'll just move on to easier victims where they can join for free.

Originally Posted By: cmateraI have often said I wish we could have a blend of sponsors AND a membership fee on these specialized forums. For years, everyone bashed me every time I mentioned paying to be a forum member. Most wanted everything on line to be FREE. Now, we see the price of free. We get scammed by unscrupulous vendors, we get scammed by scammers, sometimes we get scammed by other forum members.

I would gladly pay a small fee to be a member on a forum of elite, specialized hunters and be protected from scammers and anti's. They won't pay, they'll just move on to easier victims where they can join for free.

and if you think the activity here is low now... go to a subscription only model and watch it nose dive faster than the level of anti-gunner activity jumped when Brandon got rammed in as POTUS.

at this point people are used to not paying to just *access* data/information online.

and lets be honest - the level of scammery here is already Extremely low compared to some sites.

Yes, the level of scammery here is low, because the activity is low. We still need to figure a way to make the site financially sustainable, or it will be gone completely.

Back