So did I miss the memo on the baiting thread?

Burnsome...

All I get is "tweet" when I click on it.

I dont "tweet".

I will never "tweet".

They can "tweet" with my cold dead hands when I'm dead, otherwise no "tweet" for me

So anyway, am I just missing something obvious due to my lack of computer skills or is something else going on?

TIA

ETA: There has been 15,034,535 posts on the Baiting Thread since Cougar Jim started it. That's a lot of posts

ETA Again: Never mind, found it. Sorry, had a tough day and was having "baiting thread" withdrawal syndrome...

Carry on gents

Last edited:
It has been moved to its own thread on here. Just like the classifieds, predator hunting, reloading etc. just go to the list of forums and look for the one labeled Baiting.

Originally Posted By: Burnsome...All I get is "tweet" when I click on it.

I dont "tweet".

I will never "tweet".

They can "tweet" with my cold dead hands when I'm dead, otherwise no "tweet" for me

So anyway, am I just missing something obvious due to my lack of

computer skills or is something else going on?

TIA

ETA: There has been 15,034,535 posts on the Baiting Thread since Cougar Jim started it. That's a lot of posts

ETA Again: Never mind, found it. Sorry, had a tough day and was having "baiting thread" withdrawal syndrome...

Carry on gents

Lol Burn! We've all had those days! Vast improvement in the site layout me thinks. Not just the baiting thread being moved, but the whole layout. I like it.

Back