The BAN is lifted! Good to be back.

Originally Posted By: AdamTWelcome back.

Not coyote related, but glad you survived that tree saddle ordeal. That looked brutal.

Thanks. It was rough, but turned out to be a good thing. Walking & paddling a canoe almost 2 miles to get back home with a shattered face, broke back, & internal bleeding after a 23 foot fall & temporary paralysis will change a man’s outlook no matter how strong he thought he was before.

Originally Posted By: OKRattlerAwesome! Glad to see you back. Been kicking around the idea of gettin some of y'all's diaphragm calls. I don't know that I'll be able to learn how to use 'em but it'd sure cut down on carrying as much stuff out in the field if I can.

Thanks. I appreciate it & if you decide to try some & ever have any questions just give us a call.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Glad you are back, and I hope some other good people return as well. I know some very nice guys who left due to BS and dictatorial attitudes. I sincerely want to see this site thrive.

Much appreciated. Glad to see you’re still here as well.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobTorry I watched the Night Crew MFK shows after Chris posted this link. https://vimeo.com/793523923

I was impressed with how good your MFK coyote vocal sounds worked on that two day hunt.

I ended up calling Foxpro and ordered quite a few of your MFK sounds.

Welcome back to Predator Masters!

Thanks. I appreciate that. Hope the sounds work well for you. It’s been a lot of fun recording all the different coyotes then putting them to use on hunts.

Originally Posted By: DiYi Great!Your vocals have put life back into my old Foxpros.

Thanks! Hard to beat that feedback.

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMoWelcome back. We are very happy to see you again. You have certainly contributed with your great calls and we are glad you're here to contribute.

It's a win-win.

Just one more step to making PM greater...

Much appreciated. Thanks for the invite back. Glad to see things are changing for the better.

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXWelcome Back! Look forward to seeing your posts and input on the forums.

Appreciate it. Thanks

Originally Posted By: weekenderWelcome back. Your SKILLS will be a great asset to us here. I really enjoy your youtube channel.

Thanks. Glad you like the channel & appreciate you watching.

We have several of your sounds on X24 and use your diaphrams,gonna have to get another [beeep] from you as mine is laying somewhere in osage county,good for you and bad for me LOL

I’m glad you’re back too. Predator hunters need to try to band together, sure there are gonna be some differences but the real fight is with the antis and those trying to take away 2nd amendment rights.

I bought some of your sounds last week so far they have been very productive.

Originally Posted By: mbaysinger89Can CatShooter be next?

Heck yes, Catshooter, Doggin' Coyotes and several others would be great assets to PM.

Welcome back!! My ban was lifted last week!!! Finally the monsters of the coyote hunting industry are coming back!! Can’t wait to learn more from you Torry

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: mbaysinger89Can CatShooter be next?

Heck yes, Catshooter, Doggin' Coyotes and several others would be great assets to PM.

point taken
sneaky2.gif

Back