The BAN is lifted! Good to be back.

TCook

It took 10 years & a changing of the guards but the MFK ban has finally been lifted. It’s good to see some of the old, familiar usernames I haven’t talked to in all these years are still here as well as some new ones. While I’m at it I want to thank all of you that continued to support us here while we were gone as well as the new BOD for inviting us back. Predator Masters is one of the few platforms 100% ran & kept alive by hunters. It’s also where I & MFK got its first large scale exposure so I didn’t hesitate at all when we were invited back. (Thanks for reaching out Skinny) It’s great to be back!

Glad you are back. I use your diagrams and have bought/use several of your sounds. I also enjoy watching your hunts. Torri Lynn most be tougher than her little frame denotes—-that hunt in the snow when you said it was 18deg she wasn’t wearing gloves!!! Though if l remember right she was rubbing and blowing on them during the recap.

Last edited:
Don't know you or why you were banned?
Just a reminder for you and ANYONE ELSE that may have been big Names here years ago..
Contribute more then just your personal stuff.
Being you said "MFK Exposure " I'll assume you were a sponsor?

Welcome back. I hope you chime in on others that post and help grow the site back to what it was years ago.

Welcome back.

Not coyote related, but glad you survived that tree saddle ordeal. That looked brutal.

Awesome! Glad to see you back. Been kicking around the idea of gettin some of y'all's diaphragm calls. I don't know that I'll be able to learn how to use 'em but it'd sure cut down on carrying as much stuff out in the field if I can.

Glad you are back, and I hope some other good people return as well. I know some very nice guys who left due to BS and dictatorial attitudes. I sincerely want to see this site thrive.

Torry I watched the Night Crew MFK shows after Chris posted this link. https://vimeo.com/793523923

I was impressed with how good your MFK coyote vocal sounds worked on that two day hunt.

I ended up calling Foxpro and ordered quite a few of your MFK sounds.

Welcome back to Predator Masters!

Welcome back. We are very happy to see you again. You have certainly contributed with your great calls and we are glad you're here to contribute.

It's a win-win.

Just one more step to making PM greater...

Originally Posted By: jmeddyGlad you are back. I use your diagrams and have bought/use several of your sounds. I also enjoy watching your hunts. Torri Lynn most be tougher than her little frame denotes—-that hunt in the snow when you said it was 18deg she wasn’t wearing gloves!!! Though if l remember right she was rubbing and blowing on them during the recap.

Thanks! Appreciate you using & watching our stuff. Yeah, she’s usually not much on the cold weather hunts but I manage to talk her into it on occasion.

Originally Posted By: borkonDon't know you or why you were banned?
Just a reminder for you and ANYONE ELSE that may have been big Names here years ago..
Contribute more then just your personal stuff.
Being you said "MFK Exposure " I'll assume you were a sponsor?

Welcome back. I hope you chime in on others that post and help grow the site back to what it was years ago.

You may remember my old username CooksTaxi as we commented on many of the same threads back in the day. I was very active on this site long before & after I established MFK. I didn’t join the forums to advertise then or now but became a sponsor back then because Mock told me I had to if I was going to respond to post started by other members that mentioned my products or make my own post that mentioned or had pictures associated with my brand. I was fine with it & first paid a call maker sponsorship then became a full banner sponsor & to this day have only made two post related to sales. What I’m getting at is I was never here to contribute just my personal stuff and I’m only back now because I’d hate to see this place completely die.

Thanks for the welcome back.

Back