Coyote Scouting (The easy way)

You just traversed some awfully good looking deer country. LET ME BE THE FIRST: anytime you wanna see some different ground give me a call—- tehe.
Thanks and really neat.

I had some flashbacks! Complete dark, NAP of the earth, treelimbs banging off the fuselage, 160th guys at Campbell with their shenanigans!

A dustoff wouldn't be my first choice for a coyote infil but I'm sure it makes the neighbors happy!!

Pretty cool. When you came upon that semi grown up opening with the evergreens around it I was thinking to myself man that’s a good looking spot. Sure enough, that’s where you spotted them. Looked like very good calling country with at least 2 known candidates. Thanks for making and sharing the video.

Originally Posted By: AdamTPretty cool. When you came upon that semi grown up opening with the evergreens around it I was thinking to myself man that’s a good looking spot. Sure enough, that’s where you spotted them. Looked like very good calling country with at least 2 known candidates. Thanks for making and sharing the video.

Now we need to get over there and figure out where to set the caller. You never know if they been educated. They now know what a rotor head is.

Regards

Originally Posted By: Kino MI had some flashbacks! Complete dark, NAP of the earth, treelimbs banging off the fuselage, 160th guys at Campbell with their shenanigans!

A dustoff wouldn't be my first choice for a coyote infil but I'm sure it makes the neighbors happy!!

Kino M,

You da man..... 160th S.O.A.R "NIGHT STALKERS"

You guys got Bin Laden....

I'm honored my friend...

My friend is restoring a Huey.. Heck, your name may be in the logbook..Here's a few pics of the restoration.

bua2fYFm.jpg

2a39GS6m.jpg

SvuWtwhm.jpg

Take care,

Regards

Originally Posted By: Kino MI had some flashbacks! Complete dark, NAP of the earth, treelimbs banging off the fuselage, 160th guys at Campbell with their shenanigans!

Despite all the bs there are elements of it I really miss. NOE with the red lights, the roar and anxiety when they opened the doors, prop blast and then the quite transition floating down. We did not know how good we had it during those moments on those nights. blackhawk jumps are at the top...

I did not know the chemical reaction in my brain I was chasing back then, I just know that without it has left me with a dopamine in-balance. Seeing a coyote work its way into the call does fire-up some of those same neurotransmitters…

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Kino MI had some flashbacks! Complete dark, NAP of the earth, treelimbs banging off the fuselage, 160th guys at Campbell with their shenanigans!

Despite all the bs there are elements of it I really miss. NOE with the red lights, the roar and anxiety when they opened the doors, prop blast and then the quite transition floating down. We did not know how good we had it during those moments on those nights.

I did not know the chemical reaction in my brain I was chasing back then, I just know that without it has left me with a dopamine in-balance. Seeing a coyote work its way into the call fire-up some of those same neurotransmitters…

Infidel 762,

Very nice my friend. Totally understand...

I see you where in the 82nd Airborne Division.

You da man...

Take care my friend.

Regards,

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobGreat video of some good looking country.

For me scouting for coyotes is driving ranch roads looking for coyote scat!

derbyacresbob,

It doesn't matter the method of scouting, it's the end result that counts. Fur in the truck. With the cost of aviation fuel, my guess your scouting method is a whole lot cheaper!

Back