Video from a few kills last week

JTPinTX

Custom Call Maker
Here is a quick video with a few kills here lately.

The first couple were just quick shots that I barely got the recording turned on in time. First was with the 243 and you can see how hard it hits, blew a big chunk out when I hit it a bit high. Second I might have said a bad word. I thought I missed, but got lucky and barely spined it in the back. That was with the little CZ in 223.

Third one was a pretty good video. I called everything on this stand with calls I made myself. Two came in through the cows, with a third that hung up back on the hill and would never commit. I took the right one about 200 with the CZ, my partner had a bad shot and missed the close one. I nearly got it running away, just over-led a bit. Probably should have taken a poke at the one back on the hill but it was a bit far for the 223.

https://rumble.com/v2e1fbq-3-18-23-3-coyotes.html

I know not everyone has the same tastes, but I like it. Hardest part on the red is getting a crosshair color that really works. So far for me the blue works the best.

Originally Posted By: weekenderThat is super clear video, THANKS. I love seeing the "mist" float away in the breeze. KAWHAM with the .243.

Haha, this is the TX Panhandle. It hasn't rained in I don't know when. That isn't mist, that is dust cloud from bullet pass through. Now that big hot chunk in the first kill, not sure what that was. Maybe some shoulder blade or a vertebrae? It got some hang time though. 87 VMAX puts a hurt on. Not fur friendly.

Back