Rico mk1 PIP question.

Tjkiller

Snagged a rico mk1 while they purging old stock a 1000$ off. Like it. Only real issue is the reticle in PIP. The crosshair in PIP is opposite of main image crosshair when using B/W reticle. Basically if use the black reticle in main image on white hot, the reticle is white in PIP and washes out. Seems like the dumbest thing. Is there a way to correct this?

I never use pip on mine, but I did notice the pip is off set. Mine is a really good scope. I have had it 2 years, have killed numerous coyotes with it. It has preformed flawlessly, since the first day I sighted it in. Great scope.

Just curious what happens if you choose red or green, etc. I tend to use a non b/w reticle anyway to make it pop better. I have no idea what happens but if it does allow a different color, maybe it will match vs the opposite. I totally agree it doesn't make sense they swap the b/w. It should be whatever was chosen as the reticle color for both.

Red and green are solid color reticles. There are 2 reticles that are solid b/w as well. The pip is the same. Most reticles in b/w are two tone. With those the center cross is opposite pip.

Back