Primers

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: DirectDriveThe Norma Store has been putting these on sale for $54-something.
They are back up to $79 now.
https://normashooting.com/shop/uncategor...ntina-qty-1000/

Have you used these? I have seen them sir sale but don’t know anyone that has actually tried them.
I haven't, but several on my local forum have with good results.
Sent you a PM with a link to the recent discussion.

Speaking to economics, Vista Outdoors is an umbrella group that owns EVERY primer manufacturer in the US except Winchester (Olin Corp).

Vista just like the bullet manufacturers have gotten smart to reduce productivity to maintain maximum profits.

Panic buying is part of the problem but make no mistake that the manufacturers are enjoying record profits by keeping demand up by controlling production.

Hornady has been the best to us during these times, I can't remember when I've seen Sierra or Noslers in quantities on a shelf!

Have 2 local shops that have them in stock when ever I go the one has them for $9.99/per 100 or $99.99/per1000 still. Then the other shop that only sells to LE you can’t even get into the door without a badge or ID has them for $15/per 100 and has a limit of only 1 tray allowed a day. I laughed at them when they told me that everything else in there is discounted for the blue label program and I forgot what sig calls theirs for military and LE but I’ve been getting my sigs through them way cheaper than at regular shops. Their reloading stuff though is stupid expensive though no price cuts. Powder I think was like $80-120/lb other places are $40-60

Back