Battery Charger

pyscodog

The battery is dead on my mower so I went shopping for a charger. Didn't find a charger but bought a nice Remington 11-87 Premier 12 gauge. Dang mower still won't start.

thumbup.gif

I had one of those. Very nice shotgun, but just wasn’t for me. Had a 28” and 21” barrel for it. I never did use it much and when I did the forend felt “blocky”. Never had any cycling issues though. Cutting grass with bird shot would be interesting.

I got jumper cables if it comes to that. I have a nice O/U that I shoot skeet with. This was one of those right place at the right time deals and the price was to good to pass on.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: AWSI have couple spare chargers, send me the Rem and I will send a charger.

Oh now you done it !
I see an ATF raid in your future !

lol.gif

Well, haven't mowed yet due to Oklahoma monsoons. But I did shoot two rounds of skeet with the 1187. Probably shot the worst I've shot in a long time. I'm not very good but this was embarrassing to say the least. I was with my gunsmith and he said he would buy the 1187 and give me $50 more than I paid for it. It now lives at his house, LOL. I bought it to flip anyway but had hoped to make a little more off it. But...$50 is $50. Better than loosing $$.

Back