New Charles May...

GC

I had Charles make me a new squirrel skinner. I asked that he trim down his existing B&T a little. I spec'd a S30V blade .110" and 2 3/4" - 3" and this finished out at 2 7/8" cutting edge. I wanted green canvas micarta and red liners to match my May BUK95. This is Charles stock picture. He liked the finished knife enough that he is adding it to his line up and calling it the Teal.

Nice! Now, be honest. Do you kill enough squirrels to need a specific knife, or did you order a specific knife so you have a reason to go kill more squirrels?
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: DesertRamNice! Now, be honest. Do you kill enough squirrels to need a specific knife, or did you order a specific knife so you have a reason to go kill more squirrels?
smile.gif

I have an 8 year old grandson that loves hunting and fishing with PawPaw. He is a squirrel hunting fanatic!

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: DesertRamNice! Now, be honest. Do you kill enough squirrels to need a specific knife, or did you order a specific knife so you have a reason to go kill more squirrels?
smile.gif

I have an 8 year old grandson that loves hunting and fishing with PawPaw. He is a squirrel hunting fanatic!

thumbup.gif

Back