MFK/NIGHT CREW/FOXPRO smash smash smash

I just watched the "part two" of Night Crew with Chris Robinson, Jon Collins and Torry Cook.

Chris did a great job doing the filming and Jon did some fine shooting with his rifle.

Torry Cook was operating the Foxpro remote using his MFK sounds and he had coyotes running in on them from a bunch of different directions.

Listening to Torry talk about coyotes and his MFK coyote vocal sounds and seeing his coyotes and coyote pups that he gets the recordings from was really impressive to me. I was really surprised by the video of a coyote playing with a live bird in it's mouth and not killing the bird right away.

Congratulations to Chris, Jon and Torry for having a great two days of coyote calling that they will never forget!

Hey Chris,
What sounds were played? Didn’t hear many, and what one heard, was almost drowned out by the background music. What I live about the foxpro clips is they tell you what the sounds are.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobDid any of you get to see the "part 2" MFK show on Night Crew. It was agreat show!

i set my dvr to record it but dont have that channel. i used to have that channel now direct tv censored newsmax. i need to drop their service.

is there anywhere else to watch it?

Originally Posted By: crapshootVery impressive the work they've done with raising free range coyotes.

I thought it was pretty cool that Torry could make some soft sounds with his voice and get those very young pups to come out of the den and come up to him.

Chris will put it up on his YouTube channel. I believe there is a period that has to lapse before he can do so though. Per the Sportsmans channel regs.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobI just watched the Night Crew show. It was pretty cool. I didn't realize that Torry with MFK was recording coyote sounds.

I am looking forward to watch "Part Two"

A lot has changed since I’ve been gone. Going on 5 years now recording coyotes I’ve raised. It’s good to be back & glad to see you’re still here. Thanks for watching the show.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: crapshootTo bad they've been banned here for a long time.

yep. and this new management here should invite them back.

Thanks! They did, & it’s good to be back.

Originally Posted By: AdamTThe MFK ban has already been relaxed or removed. I saw it in another thread, maybe in the calling section. The evidence of it is here though simply in the fact that when you type MFK, that’s what appears now, instead of [bleep]. New admin is trying to get this train back on the tracks, and I for one appreciate that. Hopefully the MFK guys, and others, are open minded and see that contributing to this site and posting here can benefit the site, as well as their business, but most importantly the predator hunting community as a whole.

Yep, happy to be able to contribute again.

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobI just watched the "part two" of Night Crew with Chris Robinson, Jon Collins and Torry Cook.

Chris did a great job doing the filming and Jon did some fine shooting with his rifle.

Torry Cook was operating the Foxpro remote using his MFK sounds and he had coyotes running in on them from a bunch of different directions.

Listening to Torry talk about coyotes and his MFK coyote vocal sounds and seeing his coyotes and coyote pups that he gets the recordings from was really impressive to me. I was really surprised by the video of a coyote playing with a live bird in it's mouth and not killing the bird right away.

Congratulations to Chris, Jon and Torry for having a great two days of coyote calling that they will never forget!

Thanks! I’ve been able to witness some amazing interactions as well as learn so much after raising coyotes the past few years. Appreciate you.

Originally Posted By: PirogueHey Chris,
What sounds were played? Didn’t hear many, and what one heard, was almost drowned out by the background music. What I live about the foxpro clips is they tell you what the sounds are.

Sorry for the slow reply, and thanks for watching the show. I was running MFK Goody Woody, YellowHammered Pecker, & Broke Pecker to open most stands. Then going to a couple series of Lil B Howls followed by Female Breeding Growl Chirps then would finish by alternating these fights, PoundTown, TableScraps, Girl Fight, & Fight Challenge. All MFK sounds.

Originally Posted By: crapshootVery impressive the work they've done with raising free range coyotes.

Thanks! Appreciate you checking it out.

Originally Posted By: TCookOriginally Posted By: AdamTThe MFK ban has already been relaxed or removed. I saw it in another thread, maybe in the calling section. The evidence of it is here though simply in the fact that when you type MFK, that’s what appears now, instead of [bleep]. New admin is trying to get this train back on the tracks, and I for one appreciate that. Hopefully the MFK guys, and others, are open minded and see that contributing to this site and posting here can benefit the site, as well as their business, but most importantly the predator hunting community as a whole.

Yep, happy to be able to contribute again.

Awesome!

Thank you, and glad to have you and the other guys back!

Back