My season in pictures

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Yotarunner, that was a great account of your season. That’s a very nice looking open reed call in the snow, and the ghillie is great. I am envious of your bait site with all those coyotes present. I mainly hunt over bait and am pleased to have just one show up.

JTP, those pecan calls are gorgeous.
Thanks a lot. The ghillie is a homemade unit I made with old bedsheets haha.
I wish the deadpit was more accessible sadly it's over an hour away so not a lot of trips there.

Well Yotarunner, international shipping was a bit more of a thing than I thought it would be, but you have a care package of some different woods and call blanks coming from Texas. At least I got enough in there hopefully it will be worthwhile for you. Enjoy the wood, and I want to see some pictures when you get some of it spun up!

Originally Posted By: JTPinTXWell Yotarunner, international shipping was a bit more of a thing than I thought it would be, but you have a care package of some different woods and call blanks coming from Texas. At least I got enough in there hopefully it will be worthwhile for you. Enjoy the wood, and I want to see some pictures when you get some of it spun up!

You are the man! I will be sure to find some fun goodies to send back your way as well as some pictures of what I can come up with!!

Back