I just filmed my second Daytime QUINT!

Is “Carnivore” a sound on your e-caller?

Not really sure why the terms on this site you cannot mention the name or the “Call Sound Maker”………..

Or anything mentioned by name for that matter if they are not a sponsor on this site. Isn’t this a publicly / tax payer assisted and funded website?

Any how, 5 confirmed kills on a day stand is EXCELLENT work!! Congrats..:)

Man that is very cool. I've never killed 5 on a stand before. One day I came within about 3" of killing a solo quad on one stand, that was crazy. Actually that one for me technically would not have been a quad, it would have been a double/double, as per the other thread going right now. For me a triple is doing pretty dang good! I've had one of those so far this year.

But a quint, man that is the real deal there. It takes everything lining up just right. Y'all did awesome.

Originally Posted By: Mr. PoppadopalisIs “Carnivore” a sound on your e-caller?

Not really sure why the terms on this site you cannot mention the name or the “Call Sound Maker”………..

Or anything mentioned by name for that matter if they are not a sponsor on this site. Isn’t this a publicly / tax payer assisted and funded website?

Any how, 5 confirmed kills on a day stand is EXCELLENT work!! Congrats..:)

Carnivore is Gary Robertson's show on the Pursuit Channel. At the time Chris Robinson had contacted me coincidentally through this place, because he saw some of my early videos (here that I shared from YouTube). At the time he was filming for Gary and Dustin Whitacre, he though we could make a good show.

We lined up a show with them, and killed about 20 Coyotes in 2 hours of film time. A bunch of singles that didn't have room for the show, a double, triple, quad and quint, all on two cameras.

I've been wanting to do a YouTube documentary of it, no one has seen it from my perspective yet. However I want to do it justice, cause I will NEVER experience that kind of action for as long as I live.

I've said it several times over the years. "You know you've had a good stand when you have to go back to the pickup for more ammo."
I've done 4 a time or 2, but never 5. Well done.

Last edited:
Back