To Post, Or Not To Post, That Is The Question???

Originally Posted By: Speedy Beedumber than snot, it's YOU that doesn't understand. The 'Fraud is still a part of the leadership here and until this supposed new and approved BoD lock that bassturd out of this place, PM will not be taken seriously

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Speedy BeeSo..........if I understand correctly, technically, RedFRAUD is still here and a MOD? You new BOD's want to preach peace amongst us all here yet none of you have the balls to toss the 'frauds fat arse through the door?

So..........with the 'FRAUD still around, nothing has really changed. Some of you guys are pure azz kissers, but DAA and Cal Taylor.....maybe you 2 were always backroom big buds with that poseur

No........no changes as long as RedFRAUD still has the keys to the place. Please don't waste our time

Quote: I guess Redfrog is still a moderator but he hasn't even logged in here for months and he has no say about anything anymore. I kind of doubt we'll ever hear from him again, but if we do, he has zero say, about anything.

what part of this ^^^^ don't you understand? good grief.

Oh, another thing, is the Red Fraud and Mocksucker still involved with this site as we speak? Are they pulling the puppet stings? No way did these characters just hand the keys over to Skinney and his muscle brahs'

So..........if I understand correctly, technically, RedFRAUD is still here and a MOD? You new BOD's want to preach peace amongst us all here yet none of you have the balls to toss the 'frauds fat arse through the door?

So..........with the 'FRAUD still around, nothing has really changed. Some of you guys are pure azz kissers, but DAA and Cal Taylor.....maybe you 2 were always backroom big buds with that poseur

No........no changes as long as RedFRAUD still has the keys to the place. Please don't waste our time

Bee, sir, I am going to say this as respectfully as I can. I am not speaking for the BOD, but for myself.

I do not appreciate your insinuations nor your comments that are directed at me as member of the BOD.

I will answer your questions as directly and succinctly as I can. Red Frog and Jeff Mock have stepped down from their positions on the BOD. Out of respect for their contributions, whether you agree with them or not, we offer former directors the option to stay on as moderators. Red Frog chose to accept that option.

Moderators have NO unilateral powers to decide or institute anything. Directors do not have unilateral power. According to our by-laws we make decision by a vote. That includes the decision to ban members which is something that we as directors take very seriously.

I was not party to discussion about banning members until I came on as a director, so I cannot speak to the past. I have repeatedly stated that we will learn from the past, but we will not live in it.

I have repeatedly stated that it is the goal of the BOD to move PM forward. We have made changes to facilitate that. We have SEVEN directors. Moderators can bring things to the attention of the mods and the directors but it is the BOD that makes the decisions. James, Dave, Mark, Kerry, Stu, Troy and myself ALL have input to the BOD decisions and we all have a vote on those decisions.

You have repeatedly insulted current members of the BOD, myself included, with you comments about a** kissers, puppets and that Jeff and Red Frog are pulling our strings.

While I welcome differing opinions, your comments are intentionally inflammatory and add nothing to our goal.

You, and other former members are welcome to rejoin PM and help us to make this a great place for hunters. If you are not interested in that goal and those efforts, we wish you well, and we will let you walk off into the sunset to go wherever you will to do whatever you want, somewhere else.

I hope that I have made things clearer for you.

What moderators are too stupid to know is controversy actually helps keep people talking and coming back. Controversy is great. Nothing ruins a site like power tripping moderators. Seen it happen with the old speed channel forums, nascar forums and more recently the f150 forum site. Look unless it’s actual threats of violence or credible illegal activity DONT MODERATE IT!! Basically you will know it when you see it.

Agreed on the 24 hour forums. That is how to run a sight. Basically let it run itself. People have a personal ownership in the comments they make. It’s disrespectful to squash that.

Bring back catshooter and ackman? I think that was his name

I'm over at 24hr and controversy drives me away, I want to talk about shooting and hunting to learn and someone will start a great subject and someone like "BigStick" will jump in and it turns into 10 pages of verbal abuse and gender assassination. It isn't something I find interesting or brings me back, it just wants me to hit the exit button. Same on Doublegun, great posts would turn into a political debate mostly name calling, not interesting. I will say that it seems like Doublegun has finally gotten rid of some of the trouble makers. As far as personal ownership it seems it is more like internet anonymity lets people run off at the mouth knowing there are no consequences to their actions.

To get banned here you really have to run off the rails. The site has rules meant to keep this place a friendly place to go to talk about predator hunting, learn about predator hunting, not a place to get verbally abused because you asked a question that that was answered the day before or your way of hunting doesn't seem right to someone else..

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: AWSI'm over at 24hr and controversy drives me away, I want to talk about shooting and hunting to learn and someone will start a great subject and someone like "BigStick" will jump in and it turns into 10 pages of verbal abuse and gender assassination. It isn't something I find interesting or brings me back, it just wants me to hit the exit button. Same on Doublegun, great posts would turn into a political debate mostly name calling, not interesting. I will say that it seems like Doublegun has finally gotten rid of some of the trouble makers. As far as personal ownership it seems it is more like internet anonymity lets people run off at the mouth knowing there are no consequences to their actions.

To get banned here you really have to run off the rails. The site has rules meant to keep this place a friendly place to go to talk about predator hunting, learn about predator hunting, not a place to get verbally abused because you asked a question that that was answered the day before or your way of hunting doesn't seem right to someone else..

I can't believe a mod on this site would trash another site in open forum. To say nothing about trashing a man that knows more about firearms than most of the members where he posts, lots and lots of members. He has a way of getting people's attention, and it produces traffic on that site. Traffic sells advertising space, that's why Rick tolerates it.

You can get banned there, but, not for the trivial crap that people were banned here for. Certain types of people have rather thin skin, those that do seldom do well in business, and sometimes that carries over into daily life, and to internet tolerance. When you write a post like that, it might be a good idea to wait an hour and reread it before posting. Almost everyone learns something every day of their lives. Added to read >> And some don't.

Last edited:
Thin skinned??? Everybody is allowed to trash everybody on 24hr but don't trash Rick? Did you even read what you wrote?

Crybabying about criticism of somebody who invites dung talking is priceless.

If you go around looking for reasons to be appalled/hurt/offended you'll find it.

I hope Rick doesn't read your post. He will die of laughter at your soft skin.

He might even get you to fill out a "hurt feelings report".

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeOriginally Posted By: borkonI feel it time to ban this "speedy_bee".
No doubt he will never contribute one [beeep] thing positive.
And please.... do not do the like/dislike thingy.

HA!!! Diving under the Mod's skirts and crying out to have someone banned, did you learn that from C Middleton? Regardless, your mindset plays right into the hands of RedFRAUD and he'll be glad to know that you are on his team

It's quite obvious you will never be a contributing member other then ridicule.
Be gone please.

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of all posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this Predator Masters Inc. or any entity associated with Predator Masters Inc.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or illegal. You agree not to post profanity in the body of your post, the title of your post or in your publicly displayed name. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
Although Predator Masters Inc. does not and cannot review all messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, Predator Masters Inc. reserves the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this Predator Masters Inc, Infopop, Inc. (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
We at Predator Masters Inc. also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are not allowed on this BB without prior consent from Predator Masters Inc.
Predator Masters Inc. maintains a base of sponsors on the site. Members who do not have written consent from the staff are not allowed to post hyperlinks, or non-hyperlinked business addresses, phone numbers or contact information on the bulletin board. The posting of hyperlinks for the express purpose of providing information to other members is allowed.
Predator Masters Policies
1. Spamming for other BB's or commercial sites is not allowed. If you wish to place a link to your commercial site on this BB you must get approval from an Administrator first or the post will be deleted immediately. All hyperlinks and non-hyperlinked addresses in the signature area of your posts must be of PRIVATE and PERSONAL web sites only. They must not be contact information for a commercial enterprise. Infractions of this rule will be immediately edited by either the forum moderator or BB administrators.
2. The Classified Ads Forum is used to sell personal items only, no commercial vendors are allowed to post sales until permission is granted by Predator Masters.
3. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or contains vulgar language, racial slurs or other terms intended to be of an insulting nature.
Posting that counsels illegal activities or is disruptive or deemed unacceptable to the nature and purpose of Predator Masters Inc. will not be tolerated and could result in immediate suspension of posting privileges.
4 If you are a member and your conduct here or elsewhere, brings or attempts to bring our reputation, or the reputation of our members into disrepute, we will simply revoke your membership.
5. It is the intent of this board to be a place where people can visit and participate in discussions on Predator Hunting. If your post appears to be of a questionable nature, we reserve the right to edit the message immediately.
6. No cross-posting within the forums. Pick one forum that pertains to your question or comment and post accordingly.
If you agree to these conditions and rules, click the accept button. We here at Predator Masters Inc. welcome you to the largest and fastest growing Predator Hunting Bulletin Board on the internet!
Thank you,
Predator Masters Inc.

I've been here under this screen name for 18 years now. If my old brain remembers it right I was on for a few years before that, but lost my password and had to sign up under a new name to get back on. Not sure on that though. I don't post a lot, I go through phases with it. When I do I generally try to make what I feel is a worthwhile post, something that adds value. But I read a lot, and absorb a lot when I am not posting. I was here for most of the years when the drama was unfolding I suppose. I never cared to get involved with it. Mainly because then, as now, I don't like drama and would just as soon avoid it. Also I was not then, and never will be, a "player" in this field or industry.

What gets posted on this forum does not affect my "In Real Life" one bit. If I get tired of the BS and drama on this or any other forum, I step away for a while. And that is probably really good advice for any and everyone, about anything on the internet.

If someone does not like my content, they don't have to read it. For sure I am not going to cram my opinion down anyone's throat. If they think I am wrong, they are welcome to have that opinion, and voice it if they so wish. I appreciate hearing different viewpoints especially if stated respectfully. But generally I listen pretty well so I don't like hearing the same thing over, and over, and over again. If a particular idea has merit and validity then it will stand on its own. Belaboring it will not be required.

For years I have felt PM was going downhill and something needed to be done. It seems we have a group now wanting to do that. Excellent, I am glad to hear it. I respect them for the time and effort they have already put into it and their willingness to do it. That is what it takes. It is a long road ahead and many of us see it, realize it, and appreciate it. To expect perfection is not reality. There will be bumps in the road. That is a fact of life. I am a firm believer the only ones who do not make mistakes are the ones that don't do anything. So my full support is behind the current admin group to do as they see fit, moving things forward.

So that is where I stand. I've drug this dead cat around the lot long enough now so I'll cut it loose. Y'all play nice.

Originally Posted By: Speedy Bee what happened to you, borkon? could never shake off the beech slappin that the infamous Timmy A. gave you?

Yep, you nailed it
smile.gif

Back