Wicked lights mount question

Slagiatt

Looking at a scope mounted wicked light for my bolt action 223, they come with 1" and 30mm mounts. Ill have a scope with a 34mm tube on that gun. If somebody here has one of these lights, looking at the mount, does it seem like it would be an easy deal to just take a small section of picatinny rail and mount that to the mount, so i can put a 34mm ring on it? How is the picatinny part attached to the rest of the mount?

They make scope mounts with a picatinny rail on them. Just buy one of those in 34mm and it'll work with your light. Put the other that comes with that light on a different scope so you can just swap the light to a different gun if you want to.

The rail that comes with the light is attached to a ring that goes around the scope and you tighten down with an allen wrench. The rail is part of the scope ring. It's essentially a scope ring without the base that grips the rail on your rifle.

Last edited:
Looking like this is all id need, am i right?

H2IFqk.jpg

I’d recommend Sniper Hog Lights, way better quality light!!! The wicked lights I’ve used are junk

Back