Open Door Policy

Kino M

Staff member
Guys this post doesn't have anything to do with predator hunting but this particular page gets by far the most traffic and I apologize for posting here but really wanted the most trafficked page to see it.

This site is currently going through a LOT!!! New members, old members coming back, new leadership, new drama, old drama, new responsibilities, the list goes on, lots of things going on.

I wanted to pass along that SnowmanMo offered up to ALL MEMBERS an open door policy so I took him up on it. He was kind enough to take my phone call and he took the time to discuss at great detail a plethora of things happening with the site. He took the time to talk of the past leadership, the present leadership, the software challenges as well as the financial hardships of keeping us afloat. What I learned was, the guy has a full plate. I don't know him from Adam but he seems 100% genuine and committed to keeping this place alive. He has my complete respect for these endeavors.

Now more than ever IMO, we need to rally behind him and the rest of this new leadership BOD. This site is going to have growing pains. Its going to have differences. There's going to be pessimism because of the past. Its ok to disagree but as long as we are respectful and trying to make this site a better place as a common goal, we can succeed at making it better, modern and sustainable.

The BOD needs ideas. Reach out to these guys, utilize this open door policy and share those ideas if you genuinely want change here.

Thanks again Mo for your time and thanks members for taking the time to read my post.

thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: Kino MGuys this post doesn't have anything to do with predator hunting but this particular page gets by far the most traffic and I apologize for posting here but really wanted the most trafficked page to see it.

This site is currently going through a LOT!!! New members, old members coming back, new leadership, new drama, old drama, new responsibilities, the list goes on, lots of things going on.

I wanted to pass along that SnowmanMo offered up to ALL MEMBERS an open door policy so I took him up on it. He was kind enough to take my phone call and he took the time to discuss at great detail a plethora of things happening with the site. He took the time to talk of the past leadership, the present leadership, the software challenges as well as the financial hardships of keeping us afloat. What I learned was, the guy has a full plate. I don't know him from Adam but he seems 100% genuine and committed to keeping this place alive. He has my complete respect for these endeavors.

Now more than ever IMO, we need to rally behind him and the rest of this new leadership BOD. This site is going to have growing pains. Its going to have differences. There's going to be pessimism because of the past. Its ok to disagree but as long as we are respectful and trying to make this site a better place as a common goal, we can succeed at making it better, modern and sustainable.

The BOD needs ideas. Reach out to these guys, utilize this open door policy and share those ideas if you genuinely want change here.

Thanks again Mo for your time and thanks members for taking the time to read my post.

Thank you Kino, it was fantastic to get to talk with you, you have a LOT to contribute and I appreciate all of the feedback.

To the PM membership as a whole, I do have an open door policy. I am sure that some of us have heard that from others, such as your employers, I did too. I try to walk the talk. If you have concerns, comments, ideas or you just want to vent, please feel free to reach out. You are welcome to PM me, email me, text me, call me. Whatever you feel is the best way for you to reach out.

I have a regular 9-5, and I do I apologize for the use of foul language, JOB. Well, it's never really 9-5. I travel for work, so I am pretty much welded to my laptop, tablet or phone. So I will answer you at some point. I may not be able to talk right away, but I will make every effort to respond to you just as quickly as I can.

In the spirit of full transparency, I am a technical trainer for a transit bus manufacturer. I travel the country training city bus technicians. I can work on any system of the bus but I specialize in high voltage safety.

I came to Predator Masters at the request of someone that I was working with at the time. Things were a bit different then, and we hoped that by joining PM that we would be able to sell a few rifles. That was back in 2008. I was already a predator hunter at that time but was completely unaware of PM.

Joining PM opened up a whole new world to me. I had struggled in my early days predator hunting, and now I had access to an amazing wealth of knowledge. In those early days I was incredibly fortunate to have gotten guidance from such predator hunters as Byron South, Kerry Carver, Tom Austin, Tony Tebbe, Vic Di Cosola, as well as from so many of our members. I was blown away at how open and generous these folks were with their time and their information. I felt like I was part of the family right from the start.

I contributed what I thought that I could to others by sharing my hunts, both failures and successes, as well as what I could to help other members to enjoy the sport.

I was lucky to be able to meet many members at the Conventions and got to take fellow hunters out and be taken out to share our love of the sport.

Over the years, my role changed. I became a moderator, and at the request of the BOD I was asked to come on as a director.

I am lucky to be in the position that I am to be able to help PM to continue to be a great place for new and experienced hunters alike to come and to share their tips, tactics, techniques and hunts with each other.

I am fully committed to trying to fulfill the vision of our founder Will Craig. While I did not know him, I have read and reread his vision and comments about what he saw as the role of PM, and I will do my best to see that continue.

I will make mistakes. I will anger some members. I will take my lumps. I will admit my mistakes. I will answer for them.

I do believe in transparency and communication. If I cannot or feel that I cannot share something with members, I will tell you and explain my reasoning. Some things just cannot nor should not be shared, but you will know why.

I hear the concerns of our members. I will tell you now, that I cannot guaranty that I can or will do things the way that you might want. If I can't I will explain my reasoning. I hope that is enough. For some, it won't be, and I apologize in advance.

I believe in the BOD that we have now. I think they are a committed group of passionate individuals who bring a variety of perspectives to our discussions. I have talked with every one of them, and I can attest to their commitment. Every one of them is committed to making PM better. You may not like all of them. This is not a popularity contest. We didn't bring them together to make it a "clique." We do not always agree with one another. But we have mutual respect and we are working hard to make things better.

But please, take time like Kino did to reach out. The true leaders of PM are the members. I can't begin to fix something that I don't know is broken. Don't assume that because I have been with PM since 2008 that I know everything that has gone on, or is going on. I will tell you right now, that I have no affiliations with any product manufacturer, I am not a pro-staffer. I have 1 agenda, to make PM better.

Thanks again Kino, I look forward to our next conversation and to maybe getting out and get a chance to hunt with you, if you'll have me.

Mo

I for one give you guys all of my support. After all what have we got to lose. Change is hard but it’s worth it in the end if it is for the better.

If you’re ever in the area for your travels Mo I would be happy to take you out to some of the ranches I hunt.

Originally Posted By: YoteslayerWAI for one give you guys all of my support. After all what have we got to lose. Change is hard but it’s worth it in the end if it is for the better.

If you’re ever in the area for your travels Mo I would be happy to take you out to some of the ranches I hunt.

Thanks for the offer...in just so happened that I was in Spokane this week...but I'll be back and we'll get together...

Originally Posted By: DAACool.

- DAA

very, very disappointing that you are voluntarily in cahoots with a certain somebody that's still here, still in a management position

***Boys, PM has NOT changed...always use proxy and mirror ip's so that these characters can't pin you down***

+1000! This is exactly what we need more of here.

Kino, I'm glad you took the time to make this post. I hope other members here can respect what is trying to be done and put petty differences aside for the good of this place, and its future.

I can't imagine the amount of extra work Jason has to deal with regarding PM all the while attending to real life.

Posts like this give me hope that this place will grow, and become better than it once was.

Not this...

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeOriginally Posted By: DAACool.

- DAA

very, very disappointing that you are voluntarily in cahoots with a certain somebody that's still here, still in a management position

***Boys, PM has NOT changed...always use proxy and mirror ip's so that these characters can't pin you down***

Speedy Bee, You seem to want everyone here to believe your previous banning was unjust. You've done nothing since you've returned to persuade otherwise.
Question? Is your return to PM just a ploy to see how many buttons you can push for how long before you get banned again? Then once you do you can proclaim that nothing has changed.
At this point I would say if anything negative happens to you, it's on you.

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMoOriginally Posted By: Kino MGuys this post doesn't have anything to do with predator hunting but this particular page gets by far the most traffic and I apologize for posting here but really wanted the most trafficked page to see it.

Thank you Kino, it was fantastic to get to talk with you, you have a LOT to contribute and I appreciate all of the feedback.

To the PM membership as a whole, I do have an open door policy. I am sure that some of us have heard that from others, such as your employers, I did too. I try to walk the talk. If you have concerns, comments, ideas or you just want to vent, please feel free to reach out. You are welcome to PM me, email me, text me, call me. Whatever you feel is the best way for you to reach out.

I have a regular 9-5, and I do I apologize for the use of foul language, JOB. Well, it's never really 9-5. I travel for work, so I am pretty much welded to my laptop, tablet or phone. So I will answer you at some point. I may not be able to talk right away, but I will make every effort to respond to you just as quickly as I can.

In the spirit of full transparency, I am a technical trainer for a transit bus manufacturer. I travel the country training city bus technicians. I can work on any system of the bus but I specialize in high voltage safety.

I came to Predator Masters at the request of someone that I was working with at the time. Things were a bit different then, and we hoped that by joining PM that we would be able to sell a few rifles. That was back in 2008. I was already a predator hunter at that time but was completely unaware of PM.

Joining PM opened up a whole new world to me. I had struggled in my early days predator hunting, and now I had access to an amazing wealth of knowledge. In those early days I was incredibly fortunate to have gotten guidance from such predator hunters as Byron South, Kerry Carver, Tom Austin, Tony Tebbe, Vic Di Cosola, as well as from so many of our members. I was blown away at how open and generous these folks were with their time and their information. I felt like I was part of the family right from the start.

I contributed what I thought that I could to others by sharing my hunts, both failures and successes, as well as what I could to help other members to enjoy the sport.

I was lucky to be able to meet many members at the Conventions and got to take fellow hunters out and be taken out to share our love of the sport.

Over the years, my role changed. I became a moderator, and at the request of the BOD I was asked to come on as a director.

I am lucky to be in the position that I am to be able to help PM to continue to be a great place for new and experienced hunters alike to come and to share their tips, tactics, techniques and hunts with each other.

I am fully committed to trying to fulfill the vision of our founder Will Craig. While I did not know him, I have read and reread his vision and comments about what he saw as the role of PM, and I will do my best to see that continue.

I will make mistakes. I will anger some members. I will take my lumps. I will admit my mistakes. I will answer for them.

I do believe in transparency and communication. If I cannot or feel that I cannot share something with members, I will tell you and explain my reasoning. Some things just cannot nor should not be shared, but you will know why.

I hear the concerns of our members. I will tell you now, that I cannot guaranty that I can or will do things the way that you might want. If I can't I will explain my reasoning. I hope that is enough. For some, it won't be, and I apologize in advance.

I believe in the BOD that we have now. I think they are a committed group of passionate individuals who bring a variety of perspectives to our discussions. I have talked with every one of them, and I can attest to their commitment. Every one of them is committed to making PM better. You may not like all of them. This is not a popularity contest. We didn't bring them together to make it a "clique." We do not always agree with one another. But we have mutual respect and we are working hard to make things better.

But please, take time like Kino did to reach out. The true leaders of PM are the members. I can't begin to fix something that I don't know is broken. Don't assume that because I have been with PM since 2008 that I know everything that has gone on, or is going on. I will tell you right now, that I have no affiliations with any product manufacturer, I am not a pro-staffer. I have 1 agenda, to make PM better.

Thanks again Kino, I look forward to our next conversation and to maybe getting out and get a chance to hunt with you, if you'll have me.

Mo

If this does not convince the naysayer, nothing will.

Regards,
hm

I for one, don't really care what went on in the past. It is not that difficult to move on unless we don't want to move on. This I will say, I have reached out to Jason (Mo) and also Infidel with a problem on posting videos and both of them have taken the time out of their schedules to respond and try to help me. Thank you!

Maybe I've just been blind or perhaps blessed over the past 13 years, but the folks who post on the Night Calling subforum, East Coast subforum, and Baiting thread almost exclusively, at least until a few weeks ago on the Night calling subforum, have been cordial and helpful to everyone.

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeOriginally Posted By: DAACool.

- DAA

Speedy Bee, I'll be the first to say welcome back, even with all the controversy. I really hope you give these guys and the site an honest chance to get the site changed for the better. I also appreciate the fact that you will openly speak your gripes and different perspectives. Like you I'm pessimistic about some things but I'm willing to let the past be the past and hope for a positive future of this site. Like you, I'm not afraid to rock the boat either and sometimes its a challenge to be respectful.

I joined this site when I was deployed to Afghanistan almost 20 years ago. It was a great "happy place" to go for me to still be part of predator hunting when I couldn't. It means a lot to me and I don't want to see it go. Our current President Biden is a great parallel to this site, I hate the guy but I don't want to see him fail for the better good of this country. I don't care for all of the BOD/MOD but I don't want any of them to fail for the betterment of our site.

I respectfully ask you and any other members to not forget the past but don't let the past hold back the future. If you're disgruntled utilize the open door policy and get to know your BOD and moderators. Share your experience and give these guys an honest chance.

Last edited:
Kino- thanks for the post.

Snowmanmo- thanks for taking the position , caring enough to help advance this amazing place.

This place has taught me a alot. I still forget things I have learned here . I make mistakes almost every time I’m out in pursuit.
I have to say, the inspiration and knowledge here is second to non. Lots of guys here have tons to offer and are eager to help new comers and seasoned guys as well. The new technology is amazing to see here in use. Anyone can jump on utube and listen to a “paid promotion” but lots of guys here will just give their take on stuff while in field, good or bad.

This place has been a valuable tool for me in my hunting journey. Thanks to all that have contributed and looking forward to what’s to come

Originally Posted By: flintrockSpeedy Bee, You seem to want everyone here to believe your previous banning was unjust. You've done nothing since you've returned to persuade otherwise.
Question? Is your return to PM just a ploy to see how many buttons you can push for how long before you get banned again? Then once you do you can proclaim that nothing has changed.
At this point I would say if anything negative happens to you, it's on you.

I believe you nailed it.

Ha, I forgot about you, reb8600. You were always in lockstep with your mentor the ranchid french canadian toad and carried out a bunch of the banishments.

You're kind of that lil' white speck on bird sheet...inconsequential. You should be tossed out on the street, too!

PS - well, I see that the "new" PM backroom gang is already editing ro deleting threads. Glad to see redfraud back in control (cuz he was the whole time). Now, that's the real "skinney"

I am a 72-year-old former supervisor at a large underground coal mine for over 40years plus a husband and father and grandfather 8 times.
One of the most important things I have learned is there are some people that can never be pleased or even remotely satisfied. THOSE TYPES WE JUST NEED NOT WASTE TIME OR ENERGY TRYING TO DO SO!

Back