just when I was going to give PM a chance (new Admins)

Speedy Bee

Well..........guess I wasted an hour plus watching and listening to the Oneill Ops youtube channel with PM as the subject:

It all sounded hunky dory, the "new" PM with a kinder and gentler approach. I was just about lulled into thinking that maybe this Skinney guy was going to lead an effort to revive this site and forever put in the past all the hatred, conflict and dismal moderation...

WRONG! At the 1:48:49 mark on the video, Skinney (I assume this is the Skinney dude...he's the only one talking) goes into a rant stating that he's got a hit list of PM members that he wants to...so bad...BAN

Yep, maybe new faces in the dark backroom of PM but still the same SHENANIGANS.

Good luck getting sponsors

Anyone who listens to that clip, and can't tell that is satire, then I'm sorry, that's on you.

I do appreciate the listen and early consideration in giving this place a second chance. I hope you can control yourself, and your hostility and become a contributing member. I know more than a few fellas already brought up bringing the hammer down on you and I recommended leaving you "Bee" and giving you some time to vent it out.

As long as you keep it civil. I could care less. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?

You started this thread, since you "were" willing to give it a second chance, what was the first chance all about? What's your name, where are you from? What specifically happened that left such a damaging impression that you feel the need to show the world how bad this place was and how bad it's going to be since you think I'm creating a hit list of certain members?

IF you really sit back and use the brain the good Lord gave you, wouldn't it be safe to place a bet on me starting my own forum, my own (what you would call SHENANIGANS) instead of having to deal with 6 other Admins to get on board with me to throw guys out? Wouldn't it just be easier for me with my own platform I created to branch off, and get a few thousand guys to join up on a new forum, doing what I want how I want, and actually make money at it, instead of volunteering here for free?

I don't mean this in a rude way at all, but don't flatter yourself.

Well, he ain't banned you yet. That's saying a lot for how patient and willing they are for someone to come around and start contributing. Can't say I'd have sat and let you trash everyone and their mother for this long.

Maybe you're wrong, you know?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeWell..........guess I wasted an hour plus watching and listening to the Oneill Ops youtube channel with PM as the subject:

It all sounded hunky dory, the "new" PM with a kinder and gentler approach. I was just about lulled into thinking that maybe this Skinney guy was going to lead an effort to revive this site and forever put in the past all the hatred, conflict and dismal moderation...

WRONG! At the 1:48:49 mark on the video, Skinney (I assume this is the Skinney dude...he's the only one talking) goes into a rant stating that he's got a hit list of PM members that he wants to...so bad...BAN

I usually avoid commenting on things like this, but in this case I’ll make an exception. It’s pretty obvious that you have an axe to grind, and it’s equally obvious that you have some deep seated emotional issues with regards to this site. It would seem that you would be well advised to isolate yourself from the source of frustration and permanent leave PM. The anger and resentment that you have going on right now is not in your best interest. These guys are trying to make PM into something worthwhile and you simply aren’t willing to give it a chance.

This has escalated into a confrontation between the PM Admin and one single member, unless you include me. I am totally against Negativity on both sides. This situation can be resolved without bloodshed on either side, its called to negotiate it to an end. Leave out the ankle bitters opinion as they are irrelevant.

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeWell..........guess I wasted an hour plus watching and listening to the Oneill Ops youtube channel with PM as the subject:

Well Speedy I'm 99% sure "some guy" is me, and since I had 3 different dudes contact me today about this post I figured I'd address it and what Skinny had to say in his first podcast as a BOD. Part of it may be "Satire" but absolutely he's got some butthurt about things I've posted to bring it up. Honestly Skinny I would respect you more if you would just have had some courage and named me or who you was "joking" about.

Even if it was "satire", its 100% unprofessional IMO for Skinny or any other BOD, MOD to even joke about banning anyone, ESPECIALLY with the toxic past and trying to start out on a good note. Skinny you should take this as a learning experience and keep your mouth shut about banning people being in your position.

I'm the only dude on here now that gets on him about his facepaint, ghillee suits, staged photos and the rest of his "tactical" antics about doing his best to mimic military personnel when he or any of the "Ops" crew has never served. Obviously I've hit a nerve and honestly I don't care. All three of those dudes are able bodied but either didn't have the courage or willingness to sacrifice a little time of their lives to serve a higher cause, so be it.

Now with all that said, I don't have intentions to bust on Skinny all the time and keep stirring the stick, those dudes have their ways, so be it, I've said my piece. Even though I have zero respect for most of what they do, I do respect that Skinny seems to be trying to help make this a better place and I respect that and will help as long as that his and the rest of the BODs agenda. Skinny pay close attention to that last sentence.

While we do seem to be going through some growing pains here, one thing that really really don't set well with me is guys in the business like Chris Robinson coming here simply to promote his show or products yet others just LAST YEAR was WRONGFULLY BANNED for posting Nvision videos. The guy that was banned even tried to fix his videos and without ANY WARNING was banned. The guys name is Brad B. I talk to him regularly and he should be allowed back. Brad, unlike Chris posted on lots of subjects and other people's post, contributing to the forum. Chris has been here about a decade and has barely over 60 post, the VAST majority are his own topics or products that promote him. He's not here answering questions and contributing to the average Joe or forum. I made a post about it on his thread (MFK Nightcrew Episode)that NOT ONE of you from the BOD or moderators responded to. If Chris, Ultimate Night Vision and the Nightcrew are paying sponsers then by all means, pimp away but if not then EVERY single PAYING SPONSER should be pizzed at the new BOD and moderators for favoritism. Any potential new sponser would blatantly see stuff like that so why would they want to pay to soonser?

So not to just come here and [beeep], i have a open and transparent solution for the "new" forum. HAVE A DEDICATED PAGE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE who are paying sponsers, that would end the potential for any favoritism and be completely transparent to ALL MEMBERS and potential future sponsers. Remember, its those backdoor deals and actions that's taken away from this place so be transparent and equal.

Originally Posted By: Icedtea This has escalated into a confrontation between the PM Admin and one single member, unless you include me. I am totally against Negativity on both sides. This situation can be resolved without bloodshed on either side, its called to negotiate it to an end. Leave out the ankle bitters opinion as they are irrelevant.
I'd be interested in why you think the administration of PM should "negotiate it to an end." Unless the Bee guy has a financial interest in PM, the administration of PM has no obligation whatsoever to negotiate anything with him. I don't know what his history is here, and really don't give a [beeep]. It's abundantly obvious that he has a woody for Mock and Redfrog, and reregistered here to air his grievance and [beeep]. I'd bet a substantial sum that that would never change. By the way, the "ankle biters" that you advocate suppressing their opinion, have another name. That could also be called "members", and from what I see, the administration seems to be committed to giving a voice to everyone.

Originally Posted By: BangPopOriginally Posted By: Icedtea This has escalated into a confrontation between the PM Admin and one single member, unless you include me. I am totally against Negativity on both sides. This situation can be resolved without bloodshed on either side, its called to negotiate it to an end. Leave out the ankle bitters opinion as they are irrelevant.
I'd be interested in why you think the administration of PM should "negotiate it to an end." Unless the Bee guy has a financial interest in PM, the administration of PM has no obligation whatsoever to negotiate anything with him. I don't know what his history is here, and really don't give a [beeep]. It's abundantly obvious that he has a woody for Mock and Redfrog, and reregistered here to air his grievance and [beeep]. I'd bet a substantial sum that that would never change. By the way, the "ankle biters" that you advocate suppressing their opinion, have another name. That could also be called "members", and from what I see, the administration seems to be committed to giving a voice to everyone.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to add another number to my post count.
The member in question was a member here long before you found this site. Most of the real down and dirty deeds were perpetrated on the members around The 2006-2009 era, then loosened up a bit but continued till the frog got too drunk to run the place. Diplomacy rules if we are to have order.

Originally Posted By: Kino M

Well Speedy I'm 99% sure "some guy" is me, and since I had 3 different dudes contact me today about this post I figured I'd address it and what Skinny had to say in his first podcast as a BOD. Part of it may be "Satire" but absolutely he's got some butthurt about things I've posted to bring it up. Honestly Skinny I would respect you more if you would just have had some courage and named me or who you was "joking" about.

Even if it was "satire", its 100% unprofessional IMO for Skinny or any other BOD, MOD to even joke about banning anyone, ESPECIALLY with the toxic past and trying to start out on a good note. Skinny you should take this as a learning experience and keep your mouth shut about banning people being in your position.

I'm the only dude on here now that gets on him about his facepaint, ghillee suits, staged photos and the rest of his "tactical" antics about doing his best to mimic military personnel when he or any of the "Ops" crew has never served. Obviously I've hit a nerve and honestly I don't care. All three of those dudes are able bodied but either didn't have the courage or willingness to sacrifice a little time of their lives to serve a higher cause, so be it.

Now with all that said, I don't have intentions to bust on Skinny all the time and keep stirring the stick, those dudes have their ways, so be it, I've said my piece. Even though I have zero respect for most of what they do, I do respect that Skinny seems to be trying to help make this a better place and I respect that and will help as long as that his and the rest of the BODs agenda. Skinny pay close attention to that last sentence.

While we do seem to be going through some growing pains here, one thing that really really don't set well with me is guys in the business like Chris Robinson coming here simply to promote his show or products yet others just LAST YEAR was WRONGFULLY BANNED for posting Nvision videos. The guy that was banned even tried to fix his videos and without ANY WARNING was banned. The guys name is Brad B. I talk to him regularly and he should be allowed back. Brad, unlike Chris posted on lots of subjects and other people's post, contributing to the forum. Chris has been here about a decade and has barely over 60 post, the VAST majority are his own topics or products that promote him. He's not here answering questions and contributing to the average Joe or forum. I made a post about it on his thread (MFK Nightcrew Episode)that NOT ONE of you from the BOD or moderators responded to. If Chris, Ultimate Night Vision and the Nightcrew are paying sponsers then by all means, pimp away but if not then EVERY single PAYING SPONSER should be pizzed at the new BOD and moderators for favoritism. Any potential new sponser would blatantly see stuff like that so why would they want to pay to soonser?

So not to just come here and [beeep], i have a open and transparent solution for the "new" forum. HAVE A DEDICATED PAGE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE who are paying sponsers, that would end the potential for any favoritism and be completely transparent to ALL MEMBERS and potential future sponsers. Remember, its those backdoor deals and actions that's taken away from this place so be transparent and equal.

I've said it once and I guarantee I'll say it again, Please, do not flatter yourself. I have a lot more guys who take issue with what I do than you. It's something I deal with, always have, and I always will continue to do so as long as I keep painting a target on my back with my work. Some will like it, others will not, regardless I'll keep doing what I do.

As for Chris R. The same thing was said about me when I was posting my videos, I reached out the board, and discussed it before I did so. Think about it. Chris has almost 200K Subscribers on YouTube, his videos are top notch. Do you really think he is sucking this place dry by posting his content here? If anything he is helping it grow. It's a network. I spoke with him a month ago and he told me since Him and I are good friends he would put a plug in for this place FOR FREE on his T.V. show! Any idea how much a banner ad or commercial is on a professional TV or even YouTube Channel? More than a couple thousand.

The same goes with Cal Taylor and Les Johnson. They both appreciate this place and are going to be contributing here immensely (now that things have changed). Not because I'm unprofessional, but I would say quite the opposite.

Do I completely disagree with your premise regarding transparency of sponsors, nope. I would say that's up to the paying sponsors though, and I'm sure not all of them are content with the exploitation of their expenses.

Ok,Skinney, did I read correctly that you and those other two brah's sitting around chewin' the fat have never served in the military?

YES or NO???

Originally Posted By: IcedteaOriginally Posted By: BangPopOriginally Posted By: Icedtea This has escalated into a confrontation between the PM Admin and one single member, unless you include me. I am totally against Negativity on both sides. This situation can be resolved without bloodshed on either side, its called to negotiate it to an end. Leave out the ankle bitters opinion as they are irrelevant.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to add another number to my post count.
The member in question was a member here long before you found this site. Most of the real down and dirty deeds were perpetrated on the members around The 2006-2009 era, then loosened up a bit but continued till the frog got too drunk to run the place. Diplomacy rules if we are to have order.
I'm not seeing much in the way of diplomacy from our new members.

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeOk,Skinney, did I read correctly that you and those other two brah's sitting around chewin' the fat have never served in the military?

YES or NO???

Negative, Iron Eagle.

W--T--F? You had me fooled. So, you dudes dress up and play GI Joe.

I dunno, man....kind of tastes like stolen valor. I have a strong feeling that those who served might not be too pleased with the Ops brah's...

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeW--T--F? You had me fooled. So, you dudes dress up and play GI Joe.

I dunno, man....kind of tastes like stolen valor. I have a strong feeling that those who served might not be too pleased with the Ops brah's...

Sheesh I actually fooled the Bee?

It's on all my profiles my man, I'm just a Rancher.

I don’t recall ever hearing Skinney, or any of the other guys, claim to be military. If they did, I could see the beef. They use gear because it works for them, they like it, they want to, who cares why really. Doesn’t mean you or I or anyone else has to use it or like it or do it that way. I believe everyone here has the same desired result of killing predators, the way we go about it though is not going to be the same. To each his own.

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Kino M

I've said it once and I guarantee I'll say it again, Please, do not flatter yourself. I have a lot more guys who take issue with what I do than you. It's something I deal with, always have, and I always will continue to do so as long as I keep painting a target on my back with my work. Some will like it, others will not, regardless I'll keep doing what I do.

As for Chris R. The same thing was said about me when I was posting my videos, I reached out the board, and discussed it before I did so. Think about it. Chris has almost 200K Subscribers on YouTube, his videos are top notch. Do you really think he is sucking this place dry by posting his content here? If anything he is helping it grow. It's a network. I spoke with him a month ago and he told me since Him and I are good friends he would put a plug in for this place FOR FREE on his T.V. show! Any idea how much a banner ad or commercial is on a professional TV or even YouTube Channel? More than a couple thousand.

The same goes with Cal Taylor and Les Johnson. They both appreciate this place and are going to be contributing here immensely (now that things have changed). Not because I'm unprofessional, but I would say quite the opposite.

Do I completely disagree with your premise regarding transparency of sponsors, nope. I would say that's up to the paying sponsors though, and I'm sure not all of them are content with the exploitation of their expenses.

Yup, arrogant, condescending and no ownership, exactly how I figured you would respond.

Trust me, there's ZERO thats flattering about you, and the fact thats your first sentence shows how egotistical and full of yourself you are. You are not prodigious, you need to realize that and you need to learn to recognize when someone is actually trying to help you.

You completely skipped past the unprofessionalism of being a BOD and "joking" about banning people, and the negative perception that gives the new leadership. Others called you out first about it, not I and what did you do, you doubled down and tried to dismiss it as "satire" and a smartazz response. Wouldn't it have been easier to just own it, apologize, try to see what others perspective may be, learn from it and move on???

As to Chris, this place has rules. Rules that should apply to all, INCLUDING your good buddy Chris Robinson. You advocating for "freebies" for your buddies as a BOD sets a very biased and unfair precedence. Its a HUGE conflict of interest and truly shows where your morals are. This is EXACTLY the type of backdoor deal that brought this place down, your currently proving Soeedy correct about the corruption! This great "plug" for the site that Chris is supposedly doing doesn't pay the bills, sponsorship and paying advertisers does and because a person has a big social media presence shouldn't allow them a pass. Tell Chris to do the right thing and get on board financially.

Tell Chris he's not special and needs to pay to advertise, period. Tell Chris to actually engage and be constructive, don't pimp for free and pad his YouTube channel, he'd actually get more respect as there's lots of people that has pointed out his lack of engagement. In fact, where is he now???? Have him come here and explain how he plans to contribute and how this great "plug" on TV will save us financially.

I challenge the rest of the BOD to hold ALL advertisers accountable to the TOS, NO freebies, be transparent, fair and consistent.

As to Cal and Les, nobody brought them up but you in this thread, or there participation so I don't know the relevance for the thread???

Skinny if you got a problem with understanding this and being objective than maybe you should consider stepping down as you don't genuinely have the best interest for the site and lack the leadership it needs....

There is a fine line between arrogant and confident. Yes sir I am confident in my work. Do I enjoy posting my and our success, 100% I do.

Condescending no, I was just stating a fact, that I deal with a lot more than a couple that don't like my style here. I guess the truth hurts, stands to reason.

Why would I dismiss my Satire comment and tell people I was serious when I clearly wasn't?

NightCrew on Facebook, just shoot Chris a IM over there, He's very responsive and I'm sure would deal out a respectable conversation with you. Maybe you should start a post here addressing the concern?

If you look at my sentence regarding Cal and Les, it was to show the OP, that even guys who left this place with a bad taste in their mouth, can come back. Yes I aided in bridging that gap, Yes I talked to them, Yes I asked them if they would be interested in coming back, and Yes they said they would. Why would that matter to the relevance of this thread? Refer to the first sentence in this paragraph.

My recommendation to you is, make a post on the main forum, telling everyone your opinion of my mindset.

What it is I'm doing wrong, my lack of leadership skills, and why I should not be in the position I am in, how my professionalism is in fact compromised because of "satire".

If they then think I should step down, You'll see no resistance on my end, no hard feelings, no resentment for this place or the folks here. I'll still be an active supporter, and contributor (probably even more so).

Man these Nights are getting late, checking at 8, 10, 12 and 2. Tryin to get some decent Thermal footage in between the hours. Tryin to get my last couple filmed Day hunts edit and uploaded.

How's your fellas Seasons been going? Speedy Bee? Kino? You fellas been able to get out or the Day job getting in the way?

Originally Posted By: Kino MOriginally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Kino M

Yup, arrogant, condescending and no ownership, exactly how I figured you would respond.

Trust me, there's ZERO thats flattering about you, and the fact thats your first sentence shows how egotistical and full of yourself you are. You are not prodigious, you need to realize that and you need to learn to recognize when someone is actually trying to help you.

You completely skipped past the unprofessionalism of being a BOD and "joking" about banning people, and the negative perception that gives the new leadership. Others called you out first about it, not I and what did you do, you doubled down and tried to dismiss it as "satire" and a smartazz response. Wouldn't it have been easier to just own it, apologize, try to see what others perspective may be, learn from it and move on???

As to Chris, this place has rules. Rules that should apply to all, INCLUDING your good buddy Chris Robinson. You advocating for "freebies" for your buddies as a BOD sets a very biased and unfair precedence. Its a HUGE conflict of interest and truly shows where your morals are. This is EXACTLY the type of backdoor deal that brought this place down, your currently proving Soeedy correct about the corruption! This great "plug" for the site that Chris is supposedly doing doesn't pay the bills, sponsorship and paying advertisers does and because a person has a big social media presence shouldn't allow them a pass. Tell Chris to do the right thing and get on board financially.

Tell Chris he's not special and needs to pay to advertise, period. Tell Chris to actually engage and be constructive, don't pimp for free and pad his YouTube channel, he'd actually get more respect as there's lots of people that has pointed out his lack of engagement. In fact, where is he now???? Have him come here and explain how he plans to contribute and how this great "plug" on TV will save us financially.

I challenge the rest of the BOD to hold ALL advertisers accountable to the TOS, NO freebies, be transparent, fair and consistent.

As to Cal and Les, nobody brought them up but you in this thread, or there participation so I don't know the relevance for the thread???

Skinny if you got a problem with understanding this and being objective than maybe you should consider stepping down as you don't genuinely have the best interest for the site and lack the leadership it needs....

Dishes out a lecture about pimping someones product, and how the site should be paid. And......... aren't you the guy who was pimping the SAS Nocte suppressor 3 pr 4 months ago? Did the site get paid for that advertisement?

Back