MFK/NIGHT CREW/FOXPRO smash smash smash

ChrisRobinson

https://vimeo.com/793523923

This past month we had a chance to have Torry from MFK and Jon Collins from Foxpro down for a hunt here in north Texas. It was a hunt that was originally planned to only be a single episode on this season of Night Crew but we had so much footage it turned into a two part series. We managed to kill 18 coyotes on camera in 2 days of filming. This teaser will give you guys an idea of what kind of stuff we got into. You can catch both shows in a couple of weeks on Sportsman channel. Set the DVR as this one will be action packed and one you won’t want to miss.

Great video Chris!

Nobody needs to tell me to record Night Crew, my DVR is already set.
thumbup.gif

Been watching you since you were with Burnham Brothers.
Best night footage EVER!!

What happened to your old partner?

Would love to see more participation from you here than just posts about upcoming shows.

Originally Posted By: crapshoot
Would love to see more participation from you here than just posts about upcoming shows.

That's always been my gripe with Chris, the vast majority of his post are simply coming here to leave links to his shows or some products he's accociated with. Thats ok if your a paying sponser (not sure if he is???) but with the struggling forum it could use not only the sponsorship but the interaction.

Chris don't take this as a personal attack because its not, its meant as constructive criticism. You are a very experienced hunter but I don't ever see you on here answering questions on lights, tripods, guns, setups, calling techniques or much of anything. You got a lot of talent and experience to give back and share to the community other than a killing video.

On a not so sour grape note you guys do a great job with videography, Tori and Jon are legit dudes, would love to see their engagement here as well.

Last edited:
I just watched the Night Crew show. It was pretty cool. I didn't realize that Torry with MFK was recording coyote sounds.

I am looking forward to watch "Part Two"

The MFK ban has already been relaxed or removed. I saw it in another thread, maybe in the calling section. The evidence of it is here though simply in the fact that when you type MFK, that’s what appears now, instead of [bleep]. New admin is trying to get this train back on the tracks, and I for one appreciate that. Hopefully the MFK guys, and others, are open minded and see that contributing to this site and posting here can benefit the site, as well as their business, but most importantly the predator hunting community as a whole.

I remember watching a lot of Night Crew videos on YouTube, i wanted to get a set up like they have and proceeded to try and find some information on their setup. (Lights/chair etc…..) *Not in anyway, shape or form was i trying to steal their “patented” light system etc!

After doing some leg work, i got the celluar phone number for Chris, left numerous messages, he would never call me back!

Haven’t watched a Night Crew episode since!!

I'll put you in contact with Chris if you want. Those fellas are tough to get a hold of, roofing, filming, fishing etc. etc.

Originally Posted By: skinneyI'll put you in contact with Chris if you want. Those fellas are tough to get a hold of, roofing, filming, fishing etc. etc.

Skinney,

All good, it was a couple years ago I wanted to try their set up.

No longer interested.

Thank you though!

Back