Coffee...

i drink tim hortons, pick the kcups up at either walmart or amazon - whoever happens to be cheaper that week.

thats how i start my day, almost every [beeep] day. 20oz of yum.

Black Silk for a long time, then switched to Hill Brothers Columbian. Now on a kick of Cameron’s Jamaican Blend. Tried some Community Coffee, it was ok.

What’s up with those against the K cup? Never had one but thought about getting one and use the reusable cup. Like this evening I would like one big cup with a splash of bourbon or Irish whiskey.
Then there are times I just want a quick cup in my togo mug and hit the road.

I am like others I want coffee and nothing else. If the spoon don’t stand up in it, about to weak.
Guys at work make tinted water. Ya could drop a coin in it and read the date.

I was at my daughter's and she is a K coffee fan but balks at the price so she has refillable cups, they're nice but a pain to clean, heck I have at least four case trimmers because I hate to even adjust them. I found a #6 Malita pour over cone and make liter at a time, just lift the cone filter out and toss. I can use any beans and heat water in a electric kettle at home or in a pot on the camp.stove. sometimes I add a scoop of French vanilla grounds to the regular one I use or a dash of cinnamon.

Back in the old days when we boiled coffee in a gallon pot in deer camp we'd add a half dozen eggs.to the pot, when breakfast was done we had a hardboiled egg for lunch out in the bush.

My old trapping partner had one of the gallon pots that he left on the stove and added more coffee and water with a.spoonful of anise seeds untill the pot was full of grounds. If you weren't there when he started a new pot his coffee.would.peel you enamel off.

Now day I have to quit drinking high-test at noon and switch to decaf.

When I lived in northern Minn..they referred to coffee as "Norwegian Gasoline".

When I drove truck many of the truck stops had free coffee if you bought one of their mugs. I had a half-dozen mugs floating around the cab

ygp1jlZm.png

Mentioned earlier that I spring for some Black Rifle once in awhile. Picked up a bag of Tactisquatch the other day. Dang, dang good. Too pricey for regular consumption, but nice for a treat now and then. Baileys goes real, real good with it too
laugh.gif

- DAA

I like Victoria Allen’s morning blend in the K-cups. Says it is 100% Arabica coffee whatever that means.

My son like’s the Black Rifle coffee. I have tied the JB, SS, AK and BB.

He also like’s Death Wish Coffee Dark Roast. Advertising says “worlds strongest coffee”

Mostly I do the Black Rifle. I pretty much have to run the K-cups at work, all I have room or time for. I love coffee, straight black, but too much of it gets my stomach. I think it is the acid. Pretty much I drink one cup a day. Would like more, but for some reason that is all my body allows me. So, since I am not high volume the price of the BR is not an issue for me and it does not bother my stomach like most do. I do that Mission Fuel kit thing with 4 different kinds in it. Just reach in and grab one, whatever comes out is what I get that morning.

Back