I just filmed my second Daytime QUINT!

skinney

Director
I'm only gonna post the still shot of the de-brief... I'll be posting a link to the video once I get this up and edited, but this is definitely a highlight of my last 10 years (since my last filmed Daytime quint).

We actually had two groups of Coyotes West and NW of our set. I got them triggered with some Vocals and they RIPPED it back and forth for about 5 minuets straight.

I flipped the switch and we killed all but one that we couldn't get to stop. One group came in first, the second group followed, and that's all she wrote!

As always fellas hope you're having an awesome season!
Get your Can ON!!! Preferably an OPS .224 VAPR.

When you're telling the guys who shot the quint, that we just quinted.

52729162534_2886bf7c64_h.jpg

WOW!!! Most we ever stacked up was partner and I had 6......but that was over a 2.5 day hunt on 2 ranches.

Outstanding! Can't wait to see the video.

Regards,
hm

Watching your instagram stories I thought you were going to start levitating you were so excited haha. Great job! Can't wait to see the video.

Originally Posted By: YotarunnerWatching your instagram stories I thought you were going to start levitating you were so excited haha. Great job! Can't wait to see the video.

Ya man, I get pretty worked up on killing Multiples on video, even just a Double!

Once in Nevada I called in six and we killed five. Sure wish we would have had a camera on that stand! Can't wait for this video.

It's definitely a Rush. We called in 6 with Carnivore and Killed 5 it was about 9 years ago, but have all the video still, I'm working on putting the video out soon. Here's a still shot of the hard charging pack of 5, the sixth is lagging but we get it on the other kill camera that was behind us about 50 yards. This pic has a bit more adrenaline to it.

52732501251_a333fa3bbb_h.jpg

Back