Looking for a hog hunt, not a high fence hunt

jetman

I have about 5 other friends and I want to do a hog hunt. We all are experienced hunters and a bit more on the "been retired for a while" side. We are in Montana, no hog hunting in MT.
We have NO idea what we want but we all concur we would like as close to a free-range hunt as we can get.
We will travel of course But would like to keep it as close as we can.
We don't have thermal or night vision stuff.
We would like to be able to shoot multiple hogs Some of us will drive and we do have freezers we can bring for transportation. aka pickup truck with two freezers run by power inverters.
Does anyone here know a good outfitter that does not keep adding chargers and kind of open hunts, like I said we don't want to buy pigs from a pen and shoot them?
Thanks all.

Not sure what kind of hunt you are looking for, but there are several guys here in N Texas that do guided night time thermal hog hunts. They will for sure be free range, and I know several of those guys provide the rifles/thermals as well. I don't know all their names and contact info off the top of my head, but there is a Facebook page called North Texas Piggin that a lot of them are on. It is a closed group you will have to sign up but lots of resources there on that page.

Back