Does this exist?

Originally Posted By: wolverinesA serviceable suppressor that can be used for rim fire as well as .22 cal rifles, is there such a thing?
I just received my Banish 223 suppressor last week. The Banish suppressor’s are all serviceable.

Originally Posted By: Erie660Originally Posted By: wolverinesA serviceable suppressor that can be used for rim fire as well as .22 cal rifles, is there such a thing?
I just received my Banish 223 suppressor last week. The Banish suppressor’s are all serviceable.

I checked this one out on Silencer Central's website. I think this is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks.

Originally Posted By: wolverinesOriginally Posted By: Erie660Originally Posted By: wolverinesA serviceable suppressor that can be used for rim fire as well as .22 cal rifles, is there such a thing?

I checked this one out on Silencer Central's website. I think this is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks.
PM sent.

I've been shooting a TBAC 30 cal Ultra 9 ever since they came out. I've shot 22lr all the way to 308 with probably 8,000 rounds through it by now and I have never even thought about cleaning it. The inside looks the same since about the first ten shots. It probably isn't the quietest can for 22lr but the action of a Ruger 10-22 is louder that the muzzle blast. That's plenty good for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's what I would personally recommend.

Instead of buying a serviceable suppressor. Which I think too many people get caught up in the idea. Having to clean a centerfire suppressor every 50 rounds just so you can maintain and keep it from carbon sealing the internals, is way way too much work. WAY too much work. Having to clean it as often if not more than your rifle is not worth it.

Ultimately your can is supposed to work for you, when you have to go out of your way to work for it that often, it's a no go.

Save your money, get a designated serviceable rimfire can, and a designated centerfire can.

Your time is valuable, and the amount of time your are going to save in your life by not dealing with a serviceable centerfire can, is worth it.

Originally Posted By: skinneyHere's what I would personally recommend.

Instead of buying a serviceable suppressor. Which I think too many people get caught up in the idea. Having to clean a centerfire suppressor every 50 rounds just so you can maintain and keep it from carbon sealing the internals, is way way too much work. WAY too much work. Having to clean it as often if not more than your rifle is not worth it.

Ultimately your can is supposed to work for you, when you have to go out of your way to work for it that often, it's a no go.

Save your money, get a designated serviceable rimfire can, and a designated centerfire can.

Your time is valuable, and the amount of time your are going to save in your life by not dealing with a serviceable centerfire can, is worth it.

Thanks for your input on this. I get what you are saying, definitely makes sense. I currently have a Hybrid 46 and using it on my 224 Valkyrie, 6.5CM, 300BO, and 450 BM. I just recently had a .223 barrel threaded as well. My thought was to get a serviceable centerfire can to run on my 22 cal rifles and potentially get my 17WSM threaded. With budget in mind, I thought this would cover me for everything I'd like to be able to do considering the 17 is a rim fire and would require a serviceable suppressor. I considered getting a designated rimfire can, but my thinking was during coyote season I could have my 224 and 6.5 both suppressed and not have to keep switching out the caps of the Hybrid 46 depending on which rifle I'm using, which is what I'm doing now.

Last edited:
Back